1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

EVENT The best way to start playing L2 Essence

Discussion in 'News' started by Artchem, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

[​IMG]
    Hello, Skelthers!

As you already know Lineage 2 Classic will be closed in Europe on April 15th. If you don’t know that, we highly recommend you to read the FAQ about this.

We wouldn’t want to part with you, dear Skelthers, therefore we invite you to start playing Lineage 2 Essence! Represented below the following packs will help you to easily and quickly jump into servers.

How to receive one of the packs?

If you have a character level 60 and above on the Skelth server which was created before the closure announcement you will get the gift in Lineage 2 Essence. The higher the character level the better! If there are a few characters on the account, the one with the highest level will be given the gift according to the character’s level.

Starting from now and until April 8th you can affect your future present! Go to Skelth and level up your current character!

Pack for LVL 60-75 character

[​IMG]

Pack for LVL 76-79 character

[​IMG]

Pack for LVL 80-82 character

[​IMG]

Pack for LVL 83+ character

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. Mbaka

Mbaka User

So ... you're saying that the higher the level the better the rewards ... OK sounds somewhat normal.
    What about ppl that PLAY since the beginning, not all have 83+ chars, but they are still playing for the fun, community etc. Making 83 now requires just a few months. So what about these guys, the ones that have been a part of Skelth since the beginning or from very long time?

My point is should ppl be given rewards based on their time and money spent?

@Artchem, please tell us what you think.

3. Artchem

Artchem Community manager Innova Group

@Mbaka, I think it would be fair too, but my opinion won't change anything. There is no ideal decision. All solutions have pluses and minuses.

4. Mbaka

Mbaka User

@Artchem, ofc nothing is purely good or bad. But in this situation I believe providing extra help to the people that stayed by your side and hoped for better future untill the very end deserves something little extra and that's more good (+) then bad (-). :)

I truly hope you will pass that to the people involved in the boost decisions.

5. hey1984

hey1984 User

@Artchem one question pls,on same account i have char lvl 80 in classic and some 60-70 chars on essense,one with the same name like the one in skelth,how this gonna work to overwrite my essense char and get transfered?i want to play the char from skelth on essense if you understand me

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  6. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

we should be able to have a little reward not only for the account but the items and time invested

7. DerHeiland

DerHeiland User

how i get the gift on essence

8. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

I know that replying to people here is your job, but would you maybe focus on throwing some sence into your answers? You basicaly type random words making people more angry.

9. Emil G

Emil G User

How you decide of lvl to give items..................Some ppl on 80lv dont have nothing oders are farming years for adena to get top items weapons epics e.t.c. still 80-81 and will receive SAME REWARD if start essnece???? You seriosly have mental problems if thing level = reward!

Abstinence likes this.
  10. DerHeiland

DerHeiland User

get we transfered all our stuff from skleth to essence (in privat WH + inventory) ???? ok mrRambo ask same ;)

11. @Dxcz

@Dxcz User

not happening :Laugh: you fool me once shame on me you fool me twice shame on you qqq

12. PiktasKeksas

PiktasKeksas User

essence will die faster then skelth, good luck for all who will join that thing. i can not call it L2

intyann likes this.
  13. Wulfgar

Wulfgar User

# smart was the snipe that came out before everything turned into **** = D

14. Mbaka

Mbaka User

@Artchem , can we take these boosts earlier? It doesn't make sense for 83+ ppl to stay any longer.

15. Emeli

Emeli User

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  16. Emil G

Emil G User

No you shoundt switch just can delete 4game as many do :) or waiting till apocalypse!

17. Copeland

Copeland User

Any version with Auto Hunt is not L2. Which is all of them on official servers.

Naralein likes this.
  18. Warendo

Warendo User

I didnt play Skelth but its very strange to me, they delete EU classic server because Korea stoped development of this project but in RU region, they launch one or two new classic server. Are you kidding me? :) So Korea stoped development only for EU community or what? They could at least say it with open mouth that they stoped server because it didnt bring them enough money to run it...Shame on your Innova.

Emil G likes this.
  19. xForce

xForce User

pretty much, all of us know it was lack of profit.. but afterall it was not playerbase fault, just innova didnt care at all about EU.
    no new servers to keep steady player flow with merges like russia has
    no communication with players like russia has
    no streams like russia has
    no marketing server at all
    just weekly maintenance notification

sounds pretty racist to me, oh well atleast now ppl know what happend and will avoid this incompetent company products outside russia

20. Emeli

Emeli User

What i think about Essence is really simple
    [​IMG]

Eldamer likes this.