1. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Must get fixed

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by iKoobu, Apr 22, 2020.

1. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Either u fix lags or you are doomed. This game cannot be played like this. I call everyone to not get a single l-coin till you dont fix all the ******** we have in server.

Now with world chat even 3s delay between skils. Are you guys kidding us answering our mails telling us that is our fault?

#NOLCOINSTILLFIXLAGS

@Artchem @DIL

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Dvyus likes this.
  2. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Also any player who dares "XP while they sleep" (as 4game advertises) is pk'd by a growing number of self proclaimed saviours (#fixlags) so in effect legit players trying to get xp are being hindered by in game vigilanties, with the mantra "kill all kamaels and BD's" well none of my characters are these but they are getting killed by these "pro gamers".

Tell me #fixlag morons will you be killing your own adena farmers or you just making space for them to farm?

@Innova as of now my donations have stopped till you sort out this nonesense or go bust!

3. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Man they do this to get space for their boxes/bots. Less farmed adena, less adena in server they can sell it for higher price. They arent saviours they do it for themself and ppl follow like lemmings. Even if they disable dualbox cheaters will still open 34897539867 accounts via bot. UPGRADE SERVER: BUY MORE RAM, DISK SPACE. better INTERNET CONNECTION.

Dvyus likes this.
  4. Dvyus

Dvyus User

@RandomPlayer not callimg them saviours, its sarcasm my friend