1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[07.05] Update of the week: High refinement rates and Refinement sets, Fight against virus update

Discussion in 'Weekly updates' started by Ah_Alicel, May 7, 2020.

1. CM GodFather

CM GodFather Ragnarok and Rising Force Innova Group

[​IMG]

The maintenance has been finished, the server is online. Changelog:

Events:
    High refinement rates will be active until the 13th of May;
    Fight against Virus continues with new rewards available until the 13th of May, the virus moved to Payon;
    Party XP bonus has been prolonged.

Shop:
    Bravery Bag, Golden Angel Hairband and Wings will be available in the Shop and 4Game launcher in sets until the 13th of May.

Finished activities:
    — May Day celebration has been finished;
    — Deviruchi Treasure has been removed from the in-game Shop and 4Game launcher;
    — Reset Stone Box has been removed from the in-game Shop and 4Game launcher, the Great Alchemist stays in Prontera;
    — In-game Shop sale has been ended.

2. Aine Yaten

Aine Yaten User

Actually the "high refinement event" would be a lot more attractive, if you could add at least 1x higher save-refining :40:or those guarantees, so the item won't break at least.
    So there is almost no difference for me, I won't do armor or lvl-4-weapons higher than their save +4 with enriched elu/ori.
    I will buy it rather of others, though I don't see great chances when I look at my zeny-counter.

And damn, Golden Wings again :121: - maybe I will break down and get one this time, too much temptation.

Are there any chances you're offering a service people can get account-bound items on another (proven) account of theirs?
    And I know, the question was already at the server start - but will there never be a possibility for more characters than 6 on an account?
    Would be nice if that could be asked from Gravity, sigh.

Thanks for continued Party XP bonus!

NaDeo13 likes this.
  3. CM GodFather

CM GodFather Ragnarok and Rising Force Innova Group

Such events and offers can go through some changes in the future, we will certainly inform the developers about these suggestions :)