1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[07.05] Update of the week: High refinement rates and Refinement sets, Fight against virus update

Discussion in 'Weekly updates' started by Ah_Alicel, May 7, 2020.

1. Ah_Alicel

Ah_Alicel Innova Group

[​IMG]

The maintenance has been finished, the server is online. Changelog:

Events:
    High refinement rates will be active until the 13th of May;
    Fight against Virus continues with new rewards available until the 13th of May, the virus moved to Payon;
    Party XP bonus has been prolonged.

Shop:
    Bravery Bag, Golden Angel Hairband and Wings will be available in the Shop and 4Game launcher in sets until the 13th of May.

Finished activities:
    — May Day celebration has been finished;
    — Deviruchi Treasure has been removed from the in-game Shop and 4Game launcher;
    — Reset Stone Box has been removed from the in-game Shop and 4Game launcher, the Great Alchemist stays in Prontera;
    — In-game Shop sale has been ended.

2. Aine Yaten

Aine Yaten User

Actually the "high refinement event" would be a lot more attractive, if you could add at least 1x higher save-refining :40:or those guarantees, so the item won't break at least.
    So there is almost no difference for me, I won't do armor or lvl-4-weapons higher than their save +4 with enriched elu/ori.
    I will buy it rather of others, though I don't see great chances when I look at my zeny-counter.

And damn, Golden Wings again :121: - maybe I will break down and get one this time, too much temptation.

Are there any chances you're offering a service people can get account-bound items on another (proven) account of theirs?
    And I know, the question was already at the server start - but will there never be a possibility for more characters than 6 on an account?
    Would be nice if that could be asked from Gravity, sigh.

Thanks for continued Party XP bonus!

NaDeo13 likes this.
  3. Ah_Alicel

Ah_Alicel Innova Group

Such events and offers can go through some changes in the future, we will certainly inform the developers about these suggestions :)