1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player against Bots

Discussion in 'Game Questions' started by Kayigusha, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

Hi
    I'm new here playing more than week.
    I was never playing official ragnarok always it was a private server.
    First time i wanted to start on official just because of bots and cheats.
    I was sure that on official server there will be no bots or autoclicker, but when im traveling through maps with my hunter on low level maps there are many charakter which drops standard items.

Because of bots there is aloot eq and materiall which destroy a start for new players and we got also cash shop which give aloot +9 eq by merchants in Prontera.

I can understand that game need money to be good cared and everybody can just invest money for something.
    Ragnarok is about 18 years old so players work and can invest something if younger parents got cards.

The point is that when we are checking all that merchants shops we see a tousend of materials which are there for sell.
    When we are walking on low level maps we see aloot charakter just doing meele atack and go further.

So if this is the only one official server on europe for ragnarok and its 100% normal that game need money that it stay stable for next years, maybe this server need just one Sub-GM which can daily make travel trought all that low level maps with checking and asking for answers charakter which looks like boots.
    It will take him maybe a 2h daily but after few times people will stop making again charakter with lv 40 and investing for it few hours because it will be banned again fast.

Cash shop - ok
    Cash shop + bots - not ok bad for game.

You can make npc which stay in every city by Kafra and you can talk with him and writting answering on question
    Where you have seen charakter looking like a bot ?
    -Byalan Dungeon on Thara Frog
    and GM then can travel trought this maps and check.
    People are best antybot system.

This feeling kill new players..Greetings Kay

Discussion...start

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  2. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

There is now bot on Mandragora - rogue. When on screen shows other charakter he is using teleportation automatically. !
    From prontera 1x right and 1x up-- prt_fil02
    I am on this map whole day and i met him hundred times and always when we were together on the screen he was using fast teleportation.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  3. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

I catched him. Check this one. I am sure he is botting because he always makes teleportations when he see somebody.
    If he dont get banned i will think it is legal here. Maybe he was checking hows bot is running and i catched him. Whole day only once he was staying and i could make a picture of him. There is many charakters to check on low level maps.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

Catched another one. His name says also everything. This one is starting now. Not long on map.

Attached Files:

5. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

Check Please Map Prt_Fild02 in a week cause new bots are apppearing there.

6. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

Maps with drop for alcchemist or biochemist bomb drop or sage conventers should have special way control from guildmasters.
    If people deciding to play creator they should know how hard it is contantly have bombs.
    Now they are making this with bots.
    Yesterday one creator wanted to buy 50k stem and 100k Empty Flashes.
    I was sitting 1 whole day with small breaks to get 2000stem with assasin using steal.
    Collecting same material again is boring.
    I never made again 2000 stem at once.
    Creator should be something speciall on WoE with bombs.
    Now everybody is trying to make creator because bombs are farmed with bots and nobody think about time to collect that all items needed for creating bombs. Every time again and again !!
    GM please take care of Creator maps :)
    Stem map there new Bots are showing really continously...Bots are programing written so i dont know how you can find a way against that.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  7. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

Now 3 x bots on prontera fild 02 on stem

8. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

Now Acolyte bots on prontera fild 02
    I cant even make screen with nicks because they are teleporting away.
    It looks like it's again that rogue slowbro like i posted first time screen with him.
    It's definitely slowbro rogue making all that acolyte bots , and that rogue is now running on bot also.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  9. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

another acolyte bots on pronter fild 02 please check the map

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  10. Kayigusha

Kayigusha User

PEOPLE IF U DONT BELIEVE IN BOTS JUST COME TO PRONTERA FILD 02 ... PRONTERA RIGHT AN UP>>>YOU CAN MEET HERE ACOLYTE BOTS WHOLE TIME ...

11. Chinni

Chinni User

@Kayigusha it is awfully nice to report that here, the only problem is nobody cares for that in the forums. The correct place to report bots is via the support ticket system (click on "Support" on top of the launcher window, then "Contact support", then select Department "I want to report a violation").

P.S. this is the Mandragora map, aka Stem farm for all our "S> Bio3 leech last spot RTG 7m/h" bomber leechers so it is probably easy to assume where these bots belong to...

12. Poporing2

Poporing2 User

Encountering numerous bots, AFKers, is very game changing, syob like you can only whine why cos you got time to look at the big picture. The problem of bots in-game is the farming Stems,Anolians. etc. Farming is legit if no AFK that is botting in other words.

13. Simonny9

Simonny9 User

Hi guys, I'm new here, I've never played official ragnarok.
    Thanks to your advice, I mapped Prt_Fild02 and I have new bots. I will write from time to time

Simona, Brown
    time tracking software

14. Simonny9

Simonny9 User

I like to be there