1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Seed bracelet question.

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Lluisett, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Lluisett

Lluisett Banned

My new character is level 95,the reward gives a seed bracelet,i have a scorpio agathion +3,it gives vampiric rage and p critical attack and mdef.

But the seed bracelet is 15 days only of durability. I see on L2 wiki that the quest of 40000 items at level 100,gives a normal seed bracelet,is that true???

I mean,the L2 wiki webpage is updated in the last chronicles of the game is not it?

I hope you can resolve me that question cause if not,if the reward at level 100 does not give a normal seed bracelet,i will buy one in auction.

Tyvm.

2. zael rosa

zael rosa User

Its Alright, the firts exalted quest gives u a exalted bracelet.

3. Lluisett

Lluisett Banned

Ok thanks for confirm.

4. Lluisett

Lluisett Banned

I have another question,and i wont open another thread or i will be judged as spammer.

I have bought a r110 crossbow,i put attribute to 300 and enchanted to +4 (i not risk more than +4) and now i plan to use a life stone,in l2 wiki says that i need a superior life stone for weapons r110,but i also read that top grade is applyed either but i am not sure.

If i buy a top grade life stone,can i put the life stone to the r110 crossbow???

Before say "crossbows are ****" or something similar,i am fine with the crossbow,have better atk speed (less p atk but same criticals x12)

So please focus on the question,is the only thing i want to know,because if i buy a life stone,i want to use properly on my crossbow,so,top grade or superior life stone??? I know that i need gemstones R too,but that wont be a problem.

So?

5. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

You can put top grade,high grade without any problem(difference is you can get better stats with superior ex: superior max 20% pskill crit, top max 15% pskill crit, high max 10% psskill crit) but your problem is much deeper...you should read and learn how this class function or at least to accept some advices :).