1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Decorations Contest

Discussion in '2021' started by Yumi, Dec 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]

Based on the example of many contests that our team conducted before, we ensured that there are quite a few creative people among Lineage2 players, those who like to create something with their own hands and think creatively. That is why we decided to give you the opportunity to prove yourself and have prepared for you a competition of decorating a fir tree in the style of our favorite game .

This tree is the main symbol of the New Year and Christmas and is traditionally decorated with garlands, colored balls, and other toys. However, this year you can add a special charm to the decorating process. Make the ends of the snowflakes in the shape of the Angel Slayer? Place a music box playing music from Giran under the tree? We are open to any of your creative solutions, everything is limited only by your imagination!

Conditions

♦ Applications are accepted from December 27th to January 14th inclusive;
    ♦ One participant can upload only one application;
    ♦ Add your nickname and indicate the server in the same post;
    ♦ The work must be created especially for this contest and wasn't previously published elsewhere;
    ♦ Your work must not break the rules of the game, the forum, and the current legislature of Luxembourg. Official contest rules can be found here: https://eu-new.4game.com/legal/4game/4/;
    ♦ You agree with the fact that Administration has the right to use works, you presented, in marketing, advertising, and other purposes;
    The contest is held for all versions of the game at once: Lineage 2 and Lineage 2 Essence;
    ♦ The winners will be decided by Lineage2 Team. Results will be uploaded on January 18th.

Recommendations

To upload pictures to the forum, we recommend hosting Imgur or any other. Upload the picture, copy the direct link. On the forum, insert this link through the "Image".

Prizes

Among the participants, we will select 5 of the best decor creators. They will receive codes with a prize that depends on the version of the game they play.
    ♦ For Lineage2 players: 1st place - 40000 Einhasad`s Golden Coin, 2nd place - 32000 Einhasad`s Golden Coin, 3rd place - 24000 Einhasad`s Golden Coin, 4th place and 5th place - 16000 Einhasad`s Golden Coin.
    ♦ For Lineage2 Essence players: 1st place - 40000 L-coins, 2nd place - 32000 L-coins, 3rd place - 24000 L-coins, 4th place and 5th place - 16000 L-coins.

Winners

The Lineage2 team thanks you for your efforts! We are glad that you were able to truly feel the spirit of the holiday and decorate the fir trees so that the trees can be considered art masterpieces of the gaming industry. We are pleased to present you the champions:

1st place: Lmhotep and a step-by-step tour of decorating a fir tree with amazing craft items;
    2nd place: Shoyul with an excellent example of using acrylic paint in the process of the decoration;
    3rd place: MeFuriel. We always respect random craft especially if it`s handmade :);
    4th place: Damkina with stylish dwarf edition decoration.

(Prizes will be awarded on January 19, the coins will be waiting for you in the warehouse of the account you specified in the game).
    Thank you all for participating and we look forward to seeing you in the next contests!

This thread is only for work submission. You can discuss the contest > HERE <

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  2. Lmhotep

Lmhotep User

Hello,

I wish to post my work that was done and probably will stay with my and my family for longer time (as long as will survive) :).

But I wish to share not only one picture but creation process where me and my kids was involved.

First we create christmas balls on a shape of Talismans:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we start to create jewelry based on boss jewelry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally we add our work on a christmas tree:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you will look closly you will find also other items that are related to L2 essence.
    We add them as an idea of my son and second player in our home (but very ocasional player :) )

Those our not the first and probably not the last hand made christmas dercoration made by us.

I hope You will like it.

All the best in the New Year 2022.

Lmhotep

Shoyul and MeFuriel like this.
  3. Shoyul

Shoyul User

Hello my Friends!

I Wish you all happy and succesful New Year!
    My Christmas decorations made from X-mas simple ornaments, acryllic paint and polystirole(Ears).
    All race have an own orb.
    Dark Elf, Syplh, Kamael, Orc, Elf, Human, Dwarf.

Happy 2022
    Earl from Ruby

[​IMG]

MeFuriel and Lmhotep like this.
  4. MeFuriel

MeFuriel User

Nick: Furiel
    Server: Purple
    Version: Lineage 2 Essence EU

My Christmas tree created from weapons aquired from Random Craft. :) You can see various collection of daggers, axes and swords. Weapons handmade, not plastic Made in China fakes.

[​IMG]

Lmhotep likes this.
  5. Damkina

Damkina User

my christmas Dwarf Edition :)
    Nick: ShellShocker
    Server: Core
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status: