1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

old rf player here

Discussion in 'Community' started by taZz_, Aug 4, 2022 at 1:33 PM.

1. taZz_

taZz_ User

I played the NA beta for rf online and played at launch and for several years. In beta I played bellato and remember these names:

OMGWTFSTFUBBQ
    Trent
    Yarr
    Cars
    Lamalas
    Odawnus
    Nitro/Cinder
    Laudog
    DFT - DarkFinalTears
    Stanislav

At launch OMGWTFSTFUBBQ rolled acc as H4TE, which I seen he posted on these forums a couple years ago. I remember that dude grinded callianas FOREVER to get to level 45 and he was the only level 45 for some time.

I remember being in a couple notable guilds which were Skyfang, who was led by Laudog? I think DFT led them too, can't remember, and also yes, I was in the unstoppable, steam-rolling ShadowLegion.

I remember hearing a story of H4TE one-shotting a full group of 8 level 50s as an ACC. Was that story true?

Anyways, i'm just looking for some old rf players who remember any of these people or guilds. And does anyone know what happened to Skyfang or ShadowLegion? Drakenwode led SL and there was also Coy and Cutter and others, i think Sesshy? i tried googling Drakenwode but can only find old posts from 10+years ago.