1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Weapon element

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Helaene, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helaene

Helaene User

what kind of atribute do you think is better for a kamael tyrr on his weapon?

2. xpycbg

xpycbg User

actualy im using dark atribute since u got passiv +10 and if u have little kamael buffer atribute can be boosted up to 360 dark . but some ppl tell me that dark atribute is not good in pvp dunno about this looking for someone to explain .

3. Vexen

Vexen User

i think is the other way, dark isn't good for pve (many mobs 95+ have dark resistance - octavis, orbis, guillotine fortress) but for pvp it isn't that bad (many people use holy resistance for the last armor piece).

4. sh1ny

sh1ny User

go dark. you might not do so good in pve, but except for tanks, everyone else has low dark ( imo ). plus if you're looking at endgame, the current 97-99 zone is fire based, so it doesn't really matter unless you're fire or water :)

5. Erasyel

Erasyel User

i was thinking about in some cheap att like fire or water on r-grade weapon, and put in high lvls dark or earth for pvp, maybe a secondary weapon like polearm with another att por pve? what do you think guys? thanks for your answers!

6. Lirelin

Lirelin User

that depends on your lvl. if you talk about r grade weapon i guess you're 85-95. on those levels i would suggest element for pve only. holy is good because nothing has resists for it. or, if you have feoh in your cp, go for whatever element he's using (he has a debuff decreasing element resists). about pvp weapon think when you're getting specter, or even better, amaranthine. if you have a dark weapon and want to exp in orbis... well, the difference in damage will be very visible.

shiny - tauti, balok, baylor, octavis, epic octavis have dark resists. :p

7. sh1ny

sh1ny User

aaaaand you get epic exp from them. yeh, right.
    actually, imo, go for the cheapest element, mentee -> change element. would be the best option if you can find a few mentee's and you can switch the elements when you're at the appropriate level.

word of advise - polearm is not a secondary weapon ! everyone running around pve'ing with duals is very ineffective , considering most of the spots you won't be hitting a single target ( even if you're not strictly aoe'ing ). i went with pole(dmg up) + 2h sword(focus). if you can afford duals also, go for it, but i don't miss them atm.

8. xpycbg

xpycbg User

thats why elronia is not factor in pvp .. go for duals health and take pole whit no attribute just for aoe

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
  9. sh1ny

sh1ny User

this is from august. and i finished sixth in oly also ( from tyrrs ). still lacking any kind of dyes and just 1 epic ( istina ring, which is not so strongly pvp oriented :p ). yes, the 5 above me are better at the moment, but it's not because of the pole. being a factor or not, is not in any of my priorities, but it's always in your priorities to try to tell me how much i ****, inanna. let's not change the topic, shall we ?

[​IMG]

10. Erasyel

Erasyel User

well atm i have not too much adena, for a while i just can get one weapon, so must i go for 2h or pole first?

btw: i'm in a clan with so much war, but i'm not high level yet. i made this new char 3-4 days ago, to make it tyrr! but i want to know what is the best way when i reach r-grade, 'cause i will do it soon :)

thanks again!

11. sh1ny

sh1ny User

imo get a pole for exping faster. 2h will do good on raids ( incl. kartia etc. ).

12. xpycbg

xpycbg User

seams u feel under underestimated and trying to prove that u are one of the best tyrs ,omagad need a brake

13. eXarDo

eXarDo User

shiny go exp, pvp beast. make duals, pole **** qq

14. Hax

Hax User

14b exp octavis 1 pt, sup!?

@topic

choose any element for pvp, for pve the element which the mobs are weak to (depends on lvl range, /care bout 85-95, after that holy, 97+ pole with water for soh aoe)

if u use polearm or duals idc, im not tyrr, ask around, use whatever looks better or use both.

there is no best element on pvp since all use their own preferance of attribute scheme.
    some choose 3x wind vs nukers, some choose 3x earth vs rest. in the end epic jewels gonna give ++resists and there is more stuff increasing ur resists like dyes.
    so after all a char can get every element to 310++ resists (maybe more), 3 of them 400++.

just choose w/e u like for pvp. better think about it at 98/99.

15. sh1ny

sh1ny User

not everyone has boxed 95+ party and even then you cannot kill him at 95/96 with one party.

@topic - agree with mak0.

16. Erasyel

Erasyel User

got it! thanks both :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.