1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ancient kartia

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gilby

Gilby User

2. eXarDo

eXarDo User

another boring instance qq

3. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

as far as i know it is a special instance and as i know it was only designed for the players of the ncwest.

4. Gilby

Gilby User

its not for ncwest only its just that ncwest recently became ncsoft test server :d

5. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

nope, in different regions of nc are available different contents like extra, what later will be available in the all nc area.

the first time when the 2 summon form appeared on the ncwest it was a communication fail not a planned test or ninja patch.

after with a week this patch released in taiwan too and after the taiwanese release released again at the ncwest.

well i dunno how the things goes nowadays at the innova eu, innova ru, indonesia, vietnam, but the ncsoft mainly care in the last times about only his areas like korea, japan, taiwan, thailand, china and ncwest area.

but looks well, that the non-nc areas hasn't extra instances, extra pets, extra items etc.

6. Gilby

Gilby User

u said it yourself ncwest first got two wynns s*** they fixed what was wrong and implemented in taiwan server etc same thing with ancient kartia.....

7. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

no, you didn't understand what i said.

when first appeared the wynn summoner changes at the ncwest was the issue only, that they did forget to translate some text files what after they did fixed.

was an issue with the instances also, but it wasn't finally confirmed, that any other issue resulted this or the patch.

taiwan at the next week got the same patch and two weeks later we got the same patch too, but at this time the ncwest made localization changes too.

the reason why the development team wanted at first install to ncwest server the wynn changes, cuz normally there is the biggest the lag (personally i have bigger at the innova), while korea taiwan and japan what also got or will get the update has lower amount of lag issues, because their area is much smaller, while at the ncwest peoples play from usa, japan, germany, south africa, arab emirates, argentina, russia and still from little million places on worldwide.

ancient kartia did work well, it doesn't have any bug also it didn't result any another bug.

8. Gilby

Gilby User

ncwest has laggs becouse every freaking spot is overcrowded with scripted bots it has nothing to do with wynn :d all that that from 2 summons will be less lagg was just a lame joke :d and the issue was not about the text files they fcked up something big with first wynn patch when they made emergency rollback instances stoped working whole server was unstable so in order to restore it they had no choice but install again that wynn patch.

9. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

nope, the amount of lagg really much lower after the wynn patch.

after all, the first time when they took the wynn patch it was really a fail how they did control this. but they were able to solve the problem fast also did solved another bug problems too.

while in the non-nc regions many of these bugs are exist.

10. Iustus

Iustus User

all says about lags after and before... i havent lags before this mainteance so its not the server problem... it was your net problem... its realy annoying to hear that server "sux" because of lags... since february i had twice lags, 1- ss lags (server) and 2nd problem also server but after 30 min server had restarted and later it was ok.

11. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

well personally i didn't have really lag problem with 4 summons neither, but it is fact, that if half of character moving make actions etc, it will result faster loading both for your pc and for your internet too.

but after all this mostly effective in those situations or areas where are many wynn summoner with their summons.

12. Iustus

Iustus User

thats right, i had lags on octavis with 2 pts of wynns, but it wasnt net lags but my pcs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.