1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

cant connect

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by mevip, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mevip

mevip User

hi ... its been 2 days now since i cant connect to the server. and i`m paid account ... i thought i have reserved slot but no, everytime i try to connect i get this message "you have been disconnected from the server. please log in again" ... wtf ? i`m not paing for this , am i ?

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

first of all, the "reserved slot for pa users" this means that if the server is full then a certain number of reserved slots are available for pa users to be able to log in past the normal server limit.

your case is a technical issue not a pa/non pa issue so please provide more details such as your pc specs, firewall/anti virus etc as its impossible to look into your issue with only "i get disconnected"

regards

3. mevip

mevip User

i provided all the details that are available to me ... i press play on the website, i get into the game, i press accept to user agreement. then at server select i press accept on the only server thats available and then i get the disconnect message "you have been disconnected from the server. please log in again" . it has nothing to do with my computer specs. but anyway, my specs are :
    intel core duo cpu e8500 @ 3.16ghz 3.17 ghz
    4 gb memory
    64 bit system
    windows 7 professional
    geforce gtx 550 ti 1gb
    windows antivirus the one thats included in the install
    nothing more then that.
    i`m thinking my problem is with the account maybe ? maybe my account is bugged or something ?
    ok i tried loging in now with another account and i get the same error message in game.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
  4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear mevip,

you will all need to supply us with traceroute - you can find instructions here you should run it from when yo press play until just after you get disconnected, this will help us identify any issues with the network connection. also please make sure you have any 3rd party software uninstalled and clear your registry as frost will pick certain programs up and block your connection to the server.

regards.

5. mevip

mevip User

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192-168-0-1.rdsnet.ro [192.168.0.1]
    2 1 ms <1 ms 1 ms 10.0.0.1
    3 1 ms 1 ms 2 ms 10.65.139.37
    4 1 ms 2 ms 1 ms cr01.iasi.rdsnet.ro [213.154.134.174]
    5 38 ms 38 ms 38 ms gw-frankfurt.pt.lu [80.81.192.204]
    6 43 ms 43 ms 43 ms 213.135.251.181
    7 43 ms 43 ms 42 ms 78.141.183.50
    8 43 ms 42 ms 43 ms 109.105.153.10

here`s the traceroute
    i ran it since i pressed play. then i ran it again without pressing play and without being in game. and it gave me the same results :) heh ...
    the game worked for me for a few days i had no problem in the begining but after that i took a brake for 1 week i think and when i came back it didnt worked anymore. maybe the software ur using to detect hacks blocks me for some reason ? ... can i reinstall it or something like that ? ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
  6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

hi mevip,
    please check if you've got any virus on the computer. also, for a test, switch off as many programs as possible and try to connect.

7. mevip

mevip User

i closed everything. then i killed explorer.exe and started it again. checked if any additional software wass started and it wasnt. tried to run the game again and still the same message in game after i select the server. at this point i`m thinking of reinstalling but its not a fix. what if it happens again ? i`ve allready lost a lot of time not playng cause of this bug. any chance i can get some extra days ? ...

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

you can try running this and see if it shows any issues, also are you using any software such as for mouse/keyboard macros? there was a frost update recently and some of these types of 3rd party programs are now being blocked for security reasons. also just checking of a 3rd party program is running or not is not a solution, if you have such programs installed they can cause frost to block which is why we recommend uninstalling them and then clearing your registry.

regards.

9. mevip

mevip User

i have no software at all other then standard windows software. like i told u before i had closed everything at that time. i even closed explorer.exe and initiated it again and i made sure that no other software poped up after that. i dont use mouse macro`s i had never used it. and i dont use 3rd party software

fixed it by reinstalling the game ... p.s ... technical service ? 0/10 u can either deny it or accept it and improve on it :p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
  10. Razzly

Razzly Banned

thanks you for your constructive criticism and im also happy for you that it is fixed.

see you in game

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

well if you read my previous post i also gave you a link to a tool to check and fix your client but you chose to ignore it ^^ anyway congrats on fixing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.