1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Experiment 55 Retrieve the Stolen Taxes - Rewards

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Tully, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tully

Tully Experimenter Moderator

tags: [god] [chests]

- i retrieved the stolen taxes
    and i got some treasure chests.
    opened - bear, one more bear…
    what shall i do with the rest?
    if i open them, can something
    else appear? what the heck?
    well… today i’ve got a ten thousand
    of these chests. and i will check.

purpose: open 10,000 chests received as a reward for the retrieve the stolen taxes – rune and retrieve the stolen taxes – aden campaigns.

items used: [sub][​IMG][/sub]10,000 treasure chests of the king of rune and 10,000 [sub][​IMG][/sub] treasure chests of the king of aden.

upon opening [sub][​IMG][/sub]10,000 treasure chests of the king of rune the following items were obtained:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

upon opening 10,000 [sub][​IMG][/sub] treasure chests of the king of aden the following items were obtained:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

conclusion: when opening the reward chest received for the campaign, you have an 80% chance of getting a [sub][​IMG][/sub] blessed scroll: enchant armor (r-grade), a 10% chance of getting a [sub][​IMG][/sub]blessed scroll: enchant weapon (r-grade) and a 10% chance of getting unbind scrolls of a certain grade. the chance of obtaining a [sub][​IMG][/sub] dark amaranthine enhancement stone is very small, taking into account the fact that only 60 of the best participants of the aden campaign and 40 of the rune campaign get the reward.

KSERW likes this.
  2. KSERW

KSERW User

missing a t in title ^^ re(t)rieve

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

haha, thank you for flagging, fixed ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.