1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lindvior OBT: Questions to the Staff

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by Horatio, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

dear community,

today, on the 9th of may, we are starting the preparation period for the lindvior open beta testing. the public test server is already open and you can access it using your normal lineage ii eu account. the current client version is god 2.1 (glory days), so you can create a character before lindvior is installed and test the glory days -> lindvior transition.

in case you have any questions/suggestions related to the obt and the lindvior update, please feel free to post them in this thread.

we would kindly ask you to refrain from leaving irrelevant messages and holding discussions within this thread. please use it only to direct your questions to the staff members.

thank you.

regards,

evbxkuhyt likes this.
  2. Hax

Hax User

the gear of the glory days version is "not cool".
    what about the lindvior one!

3. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

could you please describe the problem more precisely? what is "not cool" in the gear you have been provided with?

4. Hax

Hax User

the lack of any new lindvior related items. (as in example the new blessed epics, together with blessed antharas and lindvior earring)

5. Jarno

Jarno User

will we have those weapons too?

[​IMG]

6. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

no, lindvior epics will not be given out. neither will you have free dragon weapons.

the main focus of the open beta is to check the fundamental aspects of the game and to try to prevent possible major failures at the very start of 3.0 on live servers. the equipment you have received and all other conditions fully correspond the set goals.

regards,

7. Jarno

Jarno User

oh ok, ty :d

8. Hanta

Hanta User

chars created on this pts will stay once it updates to lindvior pts ?

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

yes as that is the point of opening pts early to test the transition into lindvior :)

10. oderon

oderon User

is it possible for you to shorten the time it takes to delete a character on pts?

11. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

generally no. you can create another account if you have already used all 7 character slots on the current one.

12. oderon

oderon User

ty for answer.
    i know i can do that, just asking before i create some dummy accounts which will be useless after pts is over.

13. xpycbg

xpycbg User

wtf i download tauti pts ?

14. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

exactly. the current pts version is god 2.1 (glory days), which is a part of the tauti update. however, instead of downloading n gb, you can simply copy the live client to a separate folder and indicate the path to it.

15. djewilz

djewilz User

would be great to have recipes for r99 stuff, new elixir in cat or warehouse coz craft system changed but on rus lindvior pts version only new materials was available also i think idea giving bound items is kinda stupid coz in lindvior no more bound items as drop and a lot time must be spend to create characters and buy hero box instead of testing stuff...

16. Zebedin

Zebedin User

will official european lineage 2 will broke if i install pts in the same folder ?

17. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

please read carefully the announcement, this is not lindvior yet, it is currently running the same version as the live server to give you all the chance to create your characters in advance so that we can test the transition to lindvior simulating what will happen on the live servers.

guys please post technical issues to the correct section pts technical issues

here is the guide to switching between live and pts

regards.

18. djewilz

djewilz User

my post was based most on russian pts coz im not expecting here will be a lot different ppls spend more time to create a lot characters coz every new got 4kkk adena etc... and it's sad it same will be here no upgraded versions of jewels at all :)

19. tcetso

tcetso User

i also want to have recipes and keys for r99 items so we can test the new crafting system

20. sekio

sekio User

is it possible to add unbind scroll in cat shop ? and/or r99 equip (armor /weap) ?

PhazE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.