1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lindvior OBT: Questions to the Staff

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by Horatio, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valben

Valben User

will it be possible to really test lindvior builds?
    i mean most of ppl on core are awakened and will have free option to choose specific class. for example wynn summoner. if you are dark elf you still can choose wynn elemental master or wynn arcana lord. and this is the option that have ppl who created chars on pts before update. but now there's no such option. now if you create dark elf you automatically become wynn spectral master with no option to test other summoners.

2. Hanta

Hanta User

isnt this the reason why they gave you 1week+ to create characters beforehand ? seriously comon ...

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

that is why we had pts running on the previous patch so everyone could emulate their current live characters and experience how the transition to lindvior effected them and to emulate their choice of character as they would on core. everyone had plenty of opportunity to take part in this and the staff went above and beyond to manually change levels etc of each character that requested it.

regards.

@hanta - this is questions to staff, be a little less sarcastic towards fellow users please :)

4. Amritsar

Amritsar User

zebedin, we suppose it will be pl as soon as lindvior is installed on lilith. however there could be some troubles due the client versions difference (english and polish). that's why we can't yet give you any 100% information on dimensional sieges.:(

cloud, elesmira is right. mentee certificates are sent via mail when you reach level 85.

existing mentee certificates should disappear and it's not a bug.

amethyst, recipes can be got only in a standard way in the game. they won't be given by gms or by the script.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
  5. jrch2k10

jrch2k10 User

not to ***** about it but where we can find a drop list because i can bet you money no one is gonna make a party to kill mobs in every zone to see if they drop, you can expect the same about armor and weapons sa(dark/bloody)[especially since you need 20 chars whorth of money and crystal to get 1 unbind chest].

so im guessing you only opened pts for us to check the new classes skills? all else is bullet proof? if no make it a bit easier cuz im not gonna grind korean style outside live servers[and i believe im not alone here].

another thing is you should at least post a list of the problematic parts that need test with a minimal guide at least, rememeber the drop table in lindvior was heavily changed.

at last bound didn't disappear in lindvior? cuz none of the new features for armor and weapons can be applied on bound items[confirmed in america and korea changelogs], so you expects ppl to make a 100 char in several accounts to get a bunch of unbind scrolls to then test the new armor/weapons sa, that require a freaking bloody mess of items that so far im having problem find where to get them beyond the fact you can get that much giant energy or energy of destruction in 3 weeks of gameplay.

i mean im not mad or anything, just saying what is the point of the pts beyond test the skills? or iam missing something here? or ru already tested all other side of the game and we only get to try classes before live to avoid whines?

syzgod and BlackWoodz like this.
  6. CelticKing

CelticKing User

how can i get second sa crystal for r99 in pts?

Freezer likes this.
  7. Pitufita

Pitufita User

hi!

are the pts rates x1 on exp/drop?mobs gives the same exp/drop the will give on live?

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

yes everything is the same as it would be on live servers.

Pitufita likes this.
  9. Albiona

Albiona User

for some stuff in beauty shop u need royal beauty items. will they be available in l2 shop or how can we get them?

10. Jarno

Jarno User

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
  11. Albiona

Albiona User

sry, didnt see that one.

12. Albiona

Albiona User

will the steel door coins be available? tnx

13. oderon

oderon User

dual class diversification conditions

could you explain what are the exact precoditions for dual class diversification?

in which cases below will i be able to diversify my dual class (meaning with chaos essences and keeping old 2nd/3rd class skills):
    - when my main is not yet diversified, and my dual is also not yet diversified - i guess in this case i have to diversify main class first, the system won't let me the other way
    - when my main is diversified (through hardin) but still has chaos essences, and my dual is not yet diversified - ?
    - when my main is fully diversified, and my dual is also not yet diversified - i guess this is the normal path
    - when my main is not yet diversified, and my dual class is not yet awakened (after lindvior goes live) - in this path dual class can only awaken through statue, if i awaken dual class first (straightly into the new specialized class) and after that perform diversification on main, will i be able to diversify the dual class into another specialized class? is it even possible to awaken dual class before diversification on main (on pts i was not able to perform split destiny quest when the main was not yet diversified)?

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
  14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

this is not strictly speaking a question about pts therefore as a general content question it belongs in the questions and info section

regards.

15. oderon

oderon User

reposted, thanks!

16. FigoFago

FigoFago User

thu 23 may 4 p.m. - 5 p.m..
    tue 28 may 5p.m. - 6 p.m.

there was no gm in this time. thank you very much ...

17. Clould

Clould User

today 29.
    i just want to know when lindvior live ?

today 29.
    i just want to know when lindvior live ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
  18. Jarno

Jarno User

19. Albiona

Albiona User

are the steel coin prices right? quite high ....
    tnx

20. Akujiki

Akujiki User

1) due to the awakening class system being redesigned, new skills have been introduced.

- the “plunder” skill will be now available only to othell fortune seekers and will be removed from all othell rogues’ spellbooks. as compensation, players will receive immortal scrolls (the amount of these depends on the skill enchantment level).
    - enchanted poems, harmonies and sonatas have been removed from orc iss enchanters’ spellbooks. depending on the enchantment level, players will receive immortal scrolls.

any gm can verify it? and explain how its working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.