1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lindvior OBT: Questions to the Staff

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by Horatio, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oderon

oderon User

i can only answer for orc enchanters although rogues should be the same.

when you had an orc iss enchanter before the update that had poems, harmonies and sonatas enchanted, then after the update your poems, harmonies and sonatas are reset to +0 but are not deleted, you receive immortal scrolls as compensation.
    after that you cannot enchant any skill until you awaken into new 4th class.
    if you awaken into iss dominator your existing poems, harmonies and sonatas still stay intact, you loose them when you learn any of the new dominator buffs. at this point you won't get any more immortal scrolls, even if you enchanted back your old poems, harmonies and sonatas before exchanging them into new buffs.
    this movie shows my unsuccessful tries to receive more immortal scrolls after the update went "live" on pts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-ldxlffnso

2. Geo96

Geo96 User

how do i do class-change in "125번서버"? only with quests?

3. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

yes, since the lindvior beta-testing is over, pts is no longer supported as an obt-server and no extra facilities and services are provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.