1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

HOW TO RESOLVE ISSUE AND PLAY GAME

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by bankeris, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitsos

Dimitsos User

i did everything you said and wen i press install button nothing happens... then i delete lineage from my pc and try install button again... nothing happens... so its clearly page problem... can someone confirm that ant tell me if i can do something or i shall try later? i cant w8 anymore on this im on my pc the last 17 hours i need to get some sleep...

2. Kwivie

Kwivie User

working currently updating :), ill keep you posted

3. bankeris

bankeris User

4. Iluya

Iluya User

to those who cannot see the buttons at all after installing the 4game software: can u please install the httpfox addon for firefox and start it. then go to the lineage 2 page. do you also have errors like [​IMG]? (especially for the scripts from eu-br.4game.com)

5. Odessa

Odessa User

apparently all i needed was a windows updates for c++, its installing right now. :)

bankeri dekui uz pagalba :)

6. bankeris

bankeris User

your welcome.
    prašom.

7. Dimitsos

Dimitsos User

i can see install button.. i click it and it give a massege "new version of 4game application is available. install no? all current downloads and installations will aborted" and i click "now" on that... and nothing happens... :( what should i do? i already do wat is written in first post...

8. bankeris

bankeris User

it cant ask you for an update, unless you got install bad version. so from which website you have downloaded? and what version it showing? move mouse on file and wait for tool tip, there it will show you file version. you should go through 1-5 steps. when download launcher from step: 8.1 not l2 web page. problem can be with cookies. and dont forget with 9.1 step. i'm pretty sure it will help you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  9. Dudnex

Dudnex User

tried installing 4game on other computer(same os, same web browser) and it worked just fine in first time, so its pure software compatibility issue, with some versions it works with some not

10. Kwivie

Kwivie User

update was succesfull with your instructions, (how ever i never lost c++), updated, launched and entering the wonderfull world of innova :p

11. bankeris

bankeris User

glad to hear:)

12. bankeris

bankeris User

well you need windows, web browser, java and ms visual c++ updates to make it work. maybe you something missed?

13. Dimitsos

Dimitsos User

i use firefox latest version i update yesterday.. i do exacly all your steps.. all of them... i even deleted lineage so i can install it again.. but i click install, got the massege and click now and then nothing alse hapening... i think next step is to format and install windows again.. :((((((

14. Dudnex

Dudnex User

other pc has no windows updates, newest chrome browser, some old java, and c++ just installed from 4game

15. bankeris

bankeris User

can you download chrome? did you made windows and java updates check ? what version ms visual c++ you got? if you could make screen shots i'm sure we will help you to solve problems.

16. Dimitsos

Dimitsos User

done everything... i had enoupgh of this.. im going on format and all over again.. and if this is dont work again.. well someone gona have a visit...

17. Letalis

Letalis User

i've got an issue installation stucks at 99% and says checking files

18. bankeris

bankeris User

relax dont make hurry decitions. reinstaling os will make much more time:) what os you're using? 32 64 bits?

19. Aurax

Aurax User

hi! i have question with this point. so, this is download the whole game once more, or just the fixes?

thx for your answer!

ps: sorry for my bad english :)

20. bankeris

bankeris User

for me it was cheching files, i was not near pc to see or it's downloading some files or not. but it took ~30min with checking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.