1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

HOW TO RESOLVE ISSUE AND PLAY GAME

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by bankeris, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buxkis

Buxkis User

hello ;( i stuck on 11% and nothing is going on ;( write only this "checking existing files" ,but no numbers of dowloading....lineage2 files...

2. Draki

Draki User

thanks bankeris it worked for me i uninstalled all my c++ drivers then i reinstalled 4 game, witch installed the requried c++, went to microsoft site and update the c++ i had and it worked

3. bocibuu

bocibuu User

i have too chrome 15.0.874.121 and microsoft visual c++ 2010 10.0.30319 x86 and microsoft visual c++ 2008 9.0.30729.17 (the two microsoft visual c++ was installed by the 4game programme). my os windows xp with service pack 3... and it (l2) doesn't work :(

4. Draki

Draki User

have you tried to uninstall all your previous c++ then instal 4game again with the ineage2eu-4game.exe and then go to microsoft page to update the c++ ? it worked for me but i diden get the install button before i went to microsoft updater and updatet my c++, i used firefox btw

5. bocibuu

bocibuu User

yes... :s i have done these steps :/

6. Draki

Draki User

hmm no idea then sorry, i did add exceptions in my antivirus for the gamefolder, not sure if any of that helped with the problem i know it diden help before i followed banarkis advice

https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=1464
    once im done downloading the game i try and remove the exceptions in my antivirsus to see if my play button disperses
    edit: well i tried removing the exception and my play button is still there

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  7. LittleRed

LittleRed User

worked like a charm, for me :) thanks a bunch :d

8. amanarasu

amanarasu User

9. bocibuu

bocibuu User

is it working for anyone with windows xp?
    i'm thinking about it to install windows 7 . or other idea?

10. Koren

Koren User

install windows 7. best idea ever.

11. pOwned

pOwned User

hi,

1 question, i need to remove all the c++ files or only the restributables?

12. bocibuu

bocibuu User

i had install windows 7 and i did everything what this topic was written be but the play button doesn't work... the loading picture look up for a second or two than it disappear and nothing do... :s

13. Eska

Eska User

hello,

i suggest to remove whole cpp installations, and come up with this one that 4game provides you with instalation.

14. Fomel

Fomel User

still stops at 15%

i have the same problem as many others and i really need help. i have the latest update of chrome, i have the latest 4game launcher, i have the latest version of windows (today updated) and update still stops at 15% and there appears "update" again. i am trying to update near to 2 days, but still the same problem. but i dont understand with c++, i uninstall all the c++, but nothing happens, do you know any other way to get it?

15. bankeris

bankeris User

sry for late responde.

you should uninstall 4game application(launcher) then you should uninstall c++ from add/remove or in win7 programs and fetures. after that load lineage2.eu page it will give you download launcher, so install it. and try again. if same message will apear, again make same steps as i mension before and try to install it in new location(best way in windows driver: program files) after instalation on page you will get where to install l2 so you have to choose same l2 location as it was, when on web page you will see checking files you will have to wait maybe around 30min, if something will go wrong try to press screw button above "install" or "update" or "play" button, the new feature will be given to you "fix", just press it. this should really help you.

16. Eska

Eska User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.