1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to Start Game 0_o

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Serenitty, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serenitty

Serenitty User

hey guys - i just bring game folder from my friend computer and i pass it on mine.

i install 4game luncher -and ok everything's fine but . . . i start luncher from panel controll near clock. click on "lineage ii eu"
    then 4g web page open and i see something like this

[​IMG][/url][/img]

then i click on "game luncher page" and i see this

[​IMG][/url][/img]

and nothing more ;/ i cant see a start or play button ;/ nothing ;/ and how i can play now becouse i dont have any idea :((

help pliss :((((

2. Etherial

Etherial User

did you try using a different browser? cause as far as i can see it seems line it does not load all page contents.

3. Serenitty

Serenitty User

yeah it's working! before i used firefox and on google chrome it's working with no problem - but next bad things happen ;/

i do everything what i should do and on right upper corner i have little black window iwth dwarf face and button play - i click on it . . then it's a question about "beta test agreement" i doing "accept the agreement" and kilck on play and . . . nothing game wont start . . .i try 2 times and nothing ;/

what problem is this now?

4. aleeloo

aleeloo User

i have the same problem (i tried with chrome, firefox and ie). i used this tutorial: https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=225 and everything was all right to 8 step. next i registered and i have:
    [​IMG]
    i have the same screen with text: "4game is having a look at whether you have lineage 2 installed. this will only take a few seconds…" on the main page. (i have ncsoft lineage2 client installed)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  5. Jacka147

Jacka147 User

the same problem to me.... i think today i will be able to play but another fail...

6. Fearr

Fearr User

it happens when you go to louncher page or instalation page,you have to wait till they redirect you,then you have the install or play button.but anyway the website when says
    4game is having a look at whether you have lineage 2 installed. this will only take a few seconds…
    dossen't redirect you at all.so i can't play or install l2

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  7. Fearr

Fearr User

ok i find the solution,if your using firefox or google chrome,then try internet explorer and when you enter your first picture page,wait 2 sec's and they redirect you,and you will have play button or what ever,so if your using internet explorer,then try google chrome mozila,or even opera.
    cheers

8. Amnesius

Amnesius User

waiting about 5 mins on internet explorer browser and it doesnt redirect me... :(
    this is killin me !!! :d

9. Fearr

Fearr User

then i am sorry,i had firefox,chrome didint redirect me,i opened ie and it did redirect,try using many browser's as you can.
    cheers

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

11. aleeloo

aleeloo User

12. Serenitty

Serenitty User

ok guys i got it !! u must uninstal 4game luncher + visual c - and instal again - and it will be work!!

13. Eska

Eska User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.