1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lindvior Functional Bugs

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by CaptainMoebius, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainMoebius

CaptainMoebius User

ahoy, fellows!

please report all functional bugs found in lindvior it this thread.

we strongly encourage you to report all the bugs you notice in the game. here are some rules and recommendations of how to submit a bug report.

please include the following into the bug description:
    1. detailed description of the problem, for a complicated bug - a detailed description of all steps to reproduce it. please also indicate whether the bug can always be reproduced or occurs with a certain chance.
    2. screenshots and/or videos of the problem. please mark an exact spot with the problem on screenshots.

general recommendations:
    1. make all the videos in the best possible quality.
    2. submit all the screenshots in the original size or their clickable previews.
    3. refrain from using spoilers in your messages.
    4. 1 bug = 1 post. please do not include several bugs into one post.

note: all reports arranged against the rules, such as screenshots with no description or reports with vague descriptions, will be processed last.

your message will be deleted if:
    1. you have posted one of the issues already reported in this thread.
    2. you have reported a well-known bug from a previous version.

important:
    1. bugs are not discussed in this topic.
    2. information about any fixes is not provided here.
    3. all irrelevant posts are deleted.
    4. pts access is discussed in a separate thread in technical issues.

very important:
    if you found a bug allowing to gain a great advantage/profit in the game (an exploit), please report them directly to passkey in a private message and do not post them here.

2. sKidBASKET

sKidBASKET User

this is not really a bug concerning chronicle, it usually happened on rus pts, i thought it was about keyboard language but it happens to me also here:

sometimes when i click on keyboard key alt, but also sometimes any other key when i type, the user interface disappears ( like if i do alt+h and does not appear anymore.

i just can move arround with mouse.

i would take screen but for you it would look like a normal screen with alt+h .

3. Endellion

Endellion User

i dont know if this is a bug.... but in the wynn elemental master unicorns skins are changed.... the skinss of unicorns and name isn't like that the correspondence icons. (merrow icon summons a magnus... its a dd.... but the name is confused) (sorry bad english...)

4. Razzly

Razzly Banned

solution: restore game and then alt + l

found bug:

[​IMG]

the windows with inventory, game option tab. its in the middle and i cannot move it!

ps : the restart doesnt work!

after alt + l

[​IMG]

(right bottom corner)

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  5. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

ok, i think this that i ll report now is a bug, because i don't think it should be possible in game as a future.
    here is my main class aeore shilen saint. i am on my dual class wynn elemental master:
    [​IMG]

i was able to re-awaken my dual class into aeore cardinal.
    [​IMG]

edit: looks like this is how it should work. so no bug here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
  6. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

noblesse buff is not working:
    [​IMG]

7. random

random User

i don't have any video/screenshot showing this, but the following changes from the patch notes is not working:

example of test: exp in pagans temple entrance for 20 minutes on ru pts. vitality points barely move.

now exp in pagans temple entrance for 20 minutes on innova eu pts and boom! all vitality gone.

edit: first part of the vitality change is actually working correctly (increased monster xp), only second part is missing (vitality consumption change).

8. tcetso

tcetso User

sometimes when i zoom in my camera it locks really close to my char and i can't zoom out. after i relog it works fine.

9. djewilz

djewilz User

blessed eternal stockings upgrade to dark / bloody version info window doesn't show any item what u get after upgrading only empty list but works fine with standart items shows 2 possible items to get.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  10. oderon

oderon User

party buffs remain after diversification to iss overlord

i'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature but after diversification from iss enchanter to iss dominator all normal party buffs/songs remain.
    they disappear when you learn any new frenzy clan buff but you are not forced to learn them - you can keep party buffs if you want.
    in other versions (i.e. us patch notes) the buffs are reset in this case (and you get some recompensation in scrolls for skill enchants).

movie showing this bug/feature - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thkoxou6oio

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
  11. Valben

Valben User

i don't know whether it is bug or not but when you die on gludin arena and press "to village" you're teleported to gludin instead of arena outskirts.
    it's very annoying when you want to test pvp and every time you die you are forced to use gatekeeper to go back.

12. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

no options to exchange steel door coins.
    [​IMG]

13. Giallo

Giallo User

i can't find info about this in pre patch notes so ill ask, for apocalypse weapons - gem-r required for 1st sa(pts=20 off=56) and 2nd sa(pts=40 off=224) is it a bug or missing part in patch notes? amount of gems for r95 and r99 weapons was not changed.

14. Nyweris

Nyweris User

iss sword muse = specializes in defense abilities and silencing nearby enemies.

dat silence song is not working!!! or it has 0.1% chance land rate? trololo... epic game with not working skilz...

and it's main elf skill why one should choose this class!!! it land rate should be 50-80% as it's just for 10s not like 2min as was in old times...

15. Andreask

Andreask User

from patch notes part ii, hunting zones and instances:

i don't have a screenshot, but when i tried that place shield of chaos was still on the monsters.

16. Jaden

Jaden User

in the path notes point 22) says that king of beast skill have increased mana consumption and reduced reuse time. on the pts in addition to that changes a significant skill cast time increase can be observed, is it a bug or a change that is not listed in the notes? obviously a screen shot would not help me show it.
    21) class unique skills have been changed the following way:

class skill name changes

sigel knight - king of beasts - mp consumption increased, cooldown time reduced

mod edit: just to point out to everyone that the patch notes are only preliminary and not the final patch notes so there is a chance things do not work as written in those notes but have been modified by the developers since those notes were written and will be released in the final patch notes - not to say there is no bug, there may be but just to give everyone a heads up when comparing to preliminary and not final version patch notes.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  17. Lirialia

Lirialia User

you said at patch notes that the marks of the summoner will get "more efficient", less cooldown, more damage.

but did you actually mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz_vsxl_eso

this is on pts. from full hp/cp -----> 1hp, just with marks, that rarely fail.
    nobody can kill a summoner who gets no penalty at cast speed, walking around with heavy armor, who has 75% transfer pain, and this win button who can kill the enemy without even the summons.

so, in conclusion:

a) you did a mistake with the damage.
    b) ncsoft at korea is full of ******s and the game developers there have down syndrome.

which is it?

18. Giallo

Giallo User

there is npc in rune, name - jenna, after lindvior event when we killd it i pressed 2nd option "get a reward for a failed attack on lindvior" and i got 4 lindvior's scale, so description is wrong or something else.

19. Giallo

Giallo User

new pets skills dont crit, tested with wynn feline queen, 2 skills - feline touch and feline power, i used both of them over 100 times and did not got single crit hit, with p crit rt at 400 there should be spam of crit hits, damage is similar so its not just msg bug.

20. Lilith

Lilith Knight

hello. just testing some part of orc village discovered a big terrain bug. where you cant pass a graphic line. i send you two locs in a screenshoot. if is not a bug or if is too late, im so sorry >.<

http://i41.tinypic.com/2yzfm0x.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.