1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Request your own experiment

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Tully, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceKilla

AceKilla User

experiment: othell rogue blood stab skill with aq/baium.
    question: i would like to know if aq/baium increase the skill critical damage.
    reason:eek:n my tyrr warrior it didnt increase the skill critical damage when i had evolutionary road boss jewel.

ccmecc likes this.
  2. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

experiment: put pvp on standard weapon and blessed weapon
    question: is there a difference from a former blessed or standard item when upgraded with pvp/pve? also does the upgraded weapon retain its enchant?
    reason: want to know if there is any other advantage than 100% success from putting pvp on a blessed weapon.

follow up experiment 1: enchant a pvp upgraded weapon
    question: can a weapon/armor be enchanted after pvp upgrade? and is the enchant doubled like with blessed item?
    reason: rumors say that you can't trade or enchant pvp upgraded equipment

Hax and Sexydream like this.
  3. Matahari

Matahari User

dual class wynn. more damage

experiment: dual class wynn. more damage

question:
    - what wynn does more damage for dual class in lindvior?
    - dps/second, dpm/minute, dph/hour -> p.atk, m.atk, atk.spd y crit.damage?

reason: in various forums i read that the wynn does more damage is the wynn elemental master, but i'm not sure about that. i'm intrigued

details:
    - dual class: wynn lvl 99
    - main: human aeore lvl 99
    - set: seraph leather armor +3 (no bound)
    - weapon: specter retributer+4+acumen (no bound)
    - melodies lv3 + warrior's harmony
    - no epic jewelry
    - no tattoo
    - soulshot activados.

thanks
    xelo

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
  4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

experiment : "provoking shackle" success rate (skill from sigel phoenix knight) in pve/pvp.

question : success rate of this skill against a player and against a mob ? tests should be done with any jewels giving root chance / root resist, also buffs giving root resist and mental shield buff. i also want to know if patk or matk has an influence on the success rate.

reason : i know the root works very well in pve but in pvp, it seems it cannot land.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    syzgod likes this.
  5. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

if you want you can also upgrade test with othel rogue's power bluff land rate, counting stun jevelery and skill enchant.
    ps. why i wonder? because i see no diffrence past enchant, jevels, so i also consider it like an bug.

experiment: land rate of various skills.

6. Walkirye

Walkirye User

experiment: skill dmg with +15str or +15dex on yul archer.

question:i want to know the damage that a skill do with these 2 sets of dyes (+15 str or +15dex). since dex affects crit rate on skills (on yul light armor passive), and str crit rate of skill and skill power. will be awesome if its posible to test max/min dmg and average dmg (incluiding crit on skills too). skill to prove can be quick shot, since pinpoing shot have a chance to half-kill and can modify by a lot the results of the test (dont know if half kill is modified by dex too, or if its a static chance).

reason: to see what set of dyes are best on invest to. to have and idea if is good idea to mix (10str 5dex ie), or if is better all on 1 stat. to know how many in % a stat can modify the chance of crit on skill, and his power. and the most important, because this experiment can be usefull to all melee clases too (since base stats are same modifiers for all).

7. Maqumba

Maqumba User

experiment: blessed zaken earing drop.
    question: 1)how many zakens of like a 10 thousands or like that drops blessed zaken earing; 2)does defeating time and characters levels doind some influence to droprate of blessed zakens earing.

8. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

maqumba, zaken 83 can be killed only in an instance: it impossible to get into an instance 10 000 times. if you agree, we can do this test with a lower number of zakens killed (100). otherwise, we have to decline your request. please let us know, if 100 times instead of 10 000 will satisfy you.

JcKboX likes this.
  9. Alarion

Alarion User

it is impossible for you to just summon this zaken 10 000 and instant kill him? you need to enter this instance all the time for each single trial?

yumi: due to the game mechanics zaken appears invisible, if he is just summoned. candles have to be lightened, and then he will become visible. unfortunately, we don't have a technical opportunity to make him visible outside of the instance. therefore, we have to enter the instance each time to kill zaken.

10. Umbral

Umbral User

experiment: test how men - magic cancel rate truly works.

question: if going from the lowest possible men to maximum possible men (over 125), how frequently spells (direct damage ones, not curses) fail in %. (do half damage)

reason: it is one of the lest known thing in l2, people say it counterbalance the critical rate from wit that does 2 x damage (this one from men makes spells do 50% less damage when they fail), i think a major increase in spell fail rate should appear just like the difference between base wit and + everything in wit regarding critical rate.

this test only proves debuff rates : https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=14037

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  11. Zebedin

Zebedin User

experiment: shield and sigil test versus physical and magical damage

question: what benefits give you shield and whats better versus physical and magical attacker, shield or sigil

reason: to test if its really worth to run with shield instead of sigil and allso want to check what kind of attacks does it block

yumi: zebedin, we'd like to warn you that this test results will have a high margin of error. if you still want to have it done, please reply in this post. thanks.

yes im still looking for a shield and sigil test/compare/usefullness
    what they really change and whats % of reductions in damage

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
  12. ccmecc

ccmecc User

well 100 actualy will not show the results.. cause there are "n" boxes for zaken in game, and each day there is about 200 times going there, but jewels drop maybe 1-10 in month maybe even less (so 200 instance (per day atleast) multiply by 30 (per month) divide by (1-10 actual drop) = like 1-10/6000
    can u somehow make those 10k tests? (is it really not possible to spawn instanced zaken somewhere else?

or expand it like this
    100 test of each(or atleast 50):
    83 / 85 / 87 / 89 lvls and defeating it in <2min, <5min, <10min, >10min,
    in same tests u can add after how much vorpal jewels gets (maybe there is a better chance to get that jewel on each level)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
  13. Vulture

Vulture User

experiment: effectiveness of str on yul archer's pinpoint shot half-kill chance.

question: how much does str affect the amount of half-kills caused by pinpoint shot.

reason: trying to find out how much of a difference going straight up str on yuls would make as opposed to balancing the build with dex/con for each race. similar to the effect of +dex and critical hits with quick shot (experiment 12).

14. walkingcat

walkingcat User

maybe something about attributes counts on weapon and armor damage increasing differences on monsters and on pvp's if there is nothing like that. dont know if there is myth or not that 300att on weapon gives +100% damage.

tully: you can find a similar test here .

15. Umbral

Umbral User

zsolti94 likes this.
  16. Player1

Player1 User

experiment:magic evasion value and chance do evade spells, does increaces m.evasion bring huge difference?

Hax likes this.
  17. Ultimated

Ultimated User

18. yLogy

yLogy User

maybe u can summon him, put some npc near him and kill him with polearm or aoe magic skills ?

19. zawad

zawad User

i heard skill power doesn't increase blow-type damage, is that true?

can u check in othell:
    skill power testing: skill power +5% from octavis necklace | skill power +27% dual - master's rage| eternal leather armor set assassin(dont give skill p. atk. + 6%) vs seraph leather armor set assassin + 6 skill power.
    skill used: chain blow (lvl 8), blood stab(lvl 8), heart breaker (lvl 8), reverse (lvl 4)

this test give all othell new thoughts.

Daimyo likes this.
  20. CDVM

CDVM User

i need this tests because i don't know if they changed in lindvior:
    yul archer tests:

experiment: chance of reset cooldown of skills depending on the str (superior bow/crossbow mastery), chance of double duration of skills depending on the str (superior bow/crossbow mastery) and rate/chance of do a critical skills depending on dex (superior light armor mastery), all these 3 experiments tested with pinpoint shot, multiple arrow and quick shot.
    question: test what is better for yul archer, str or dex.
    reason: test if in lindvior the benefits that str and dex gives were changed

Vygag likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.