1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Request your own experiment

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Tully, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyDynamyte

CrazyDynamyte User

experiment: dmg up or focus in pvp
    question: i would like to know which sa is better in pvp for an archer
    reason: to many impresions i read on forums and nothing is clear, focus doesnt not add to skill crit only to normal hit, and dmg up i heard doesnt not +++ to much to skill dmg.... so the differences between focus and dmg and not to big in skill dmg, skill dmg crit.. that is what ppl say ... and i would like to know once and forever which is better....

it is an easy test... i cannot afford 2 bows to test myself...

thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
  2. DodgeThis

DodgeThis Banned

experiment : different drop rates

question : does killing raids in "stage" raids with high/low lvl chars affect drop rates? for example, you kill istina with 2 groups, one 95 ( max drop rate - white raid ) and one 99 ( low drop rate - deep blue raid), but at the ballista stage you kill ballista with only the 95 group, the 99 one not hitting at all. does drop rates differ?

reason : if stage raids drops are all about final stages or not.

thx

Pr0t0n likes this.
  3. Bitxo

Bitxo User

experiment: tank's auras
    question: how can change tank's auras p.mez and m.mez landrates (recovery and spirit aura for example)?
    reason: its suposed that aura's doesnt work properly...

4. [Sprtcs]

[Sprtcs] User

experiment: influence of dex on p.skill succes rate against ue (rogue/yul).

question: does dex has any influence on p.skill succes rate when the opponent is using any ue like angel of death, final ultimate evasion, evasive counterstrike or final ultimate escape?
    test different dex values vs the 4 kind of ues mentioned before, and test real p.skill evasion rate of othell roge / yul archer skills.
    example:
    1-dex value vs angel of death
    attacker othell rogue.
    target othell rogue with angel of death
    land 1000 skills (reverse)

dex | angel of death (80% p.skill evasion) |real p.skill evasion rate
    50 |------ (number of skill succes/1000)--| x %

2-dex value vs final ultimate evasion...
    3-dex value vs evasive counterstrike...
    4-dex value vs final ultimate escape(yul archer)...

same experiment with yul archer as attacker, using 1000 pinpoint shot against the 4 kind of ues.
    another one with yul archer with minds eye as attacker.

reason: before lindvior update, the ues were much more effective than now, with lindvior update seems that p.skill evasion rate from ues is much lower or probably can be decreased by a stat value.
    as a rogue player with str build, i felt that in olympiad, i have really low succes rate to hit skills on both rogues with ue and archers with final ultimate escape, but they have really high rate to hit on me (specially yul archers) even with all my ues on (something that didn't happen in tauti), and because of that i think that maybe p.accuracy(dex) has influence on it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    Walkirye likes this.
  5. yLogy

yLogy User

please add to your topic, test succes rate of skills, if u attack from behind, from side or head to head.

6. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

experiment: dmg vs different types armor on aeore healer from feoh and yul
    experiment creation: aeore healer dressed in heavy gets hit by feoh and yul then switch to light and then to robe. also if it is possible a second part where the robe/light set is enchanted so it gets the same p def on the stats like heavy +3 and then hits by yul.
    question: is there really different formulas for different types of armor or its only stats (p def, m def)
    reason: there is a lot of talk that even if you manage to get same p def with light amor as with heavy you will still get more dmg on the light than the heavy and the same talk with the m def and robe. (even if u have same m def with heavy and robe u get more magic dmg on heavy)

7. Amethyst

Amethyst User

experiment: yul's archer critical damage during skills using critical rings and without critical rings
    question: determine if critical from skills are affected by ring boosts (queen ant, baium, octavis)
    reason: there is many rumours that this critical boost is only affecting normal attacks, and not skills.

8. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

only blow type skills are affected by crit dmg buffs. this isnt a rumour, you can test it ingame with warrior harmony or death whisper or oly ring.

9. Nyweris

Nyweris User

amethyst srsly? xd but ok ur mage, we forgive :(

10. Amethyst

Amethyst User

well then nvm, i dont play this class :p... you learn something new everyday

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
  11. Alarion

Alarion User

well this rule about ring exist from a very long time which was making this epic pointless to usae for classes like gladiator (which was skill based class not regular atacks or blow type)

12. Takanodan

Takanodan User

experiment: critical damage from yul with and without resist critical skill (harp melody)
    question: do this critical reduction works against the crit. skills from yul?
    reason: i want to see if it's worth to get harp against yul on oly or not

Schofield likes this.
  13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

experiment : double critical from othells with single-dagger and duals-daggers (boosting dex for increasing chance in case the test may be hard 'cause of low-chance of double critical)

question: does the single or duals influence the d-c chance from daggers?

reason: when i was in ncwest , i noticed that i was able to make more double criticals with single than with duals, just luck?

14. xHaseo

xHaseo User

afaik , yul's skill are influenced by skill power (octavis necklace , dual rage and set enchant/assassin) , but not by rings with critical power (qa/baium etc.) , if i'm not wrong , test it by urself even using mind eye's , it boost your critical power , but doesn't work with ur skills , it will only increase ur normal hits critical damage but not the skill's one :)

15. Bboy Wizard

Bboy Wizard User

i would also like experiments on single vs dual daggers and how dex influences blow success chance and what determines double crits from dagger blows, is it str or dex?

please
    do more tests involving dex and con, or just say that they are rubbish so that we can all put str tatoo's on our toons.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  16. Tully

Tully Experimenter Moderator

hello, everyone!

i have some urgent news for you!
    there are some changes in the experimentarium coming up!

this thread is now closed.

please, keep calm and don't panic! keep a lookout for more news!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.