1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Do i realy beed a 2000 euro computer ??

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by joko26, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joko26

joko26 User

i have a good comp a quad core 2,4 ghz total "9,6 total " 2gb ram ddr3 and a good nvidia video card and motherboard is good to if u see the components , and still having problems cant play high rate i play assassin creed at full and have no problems. and btw i have win 7 installed.

what to do......?

2. Koren

Koren User

2gb ddr ? ok.

and what is "good" video card ? 570gtx is a good video card.

3. Zirt'

Zirt' User

what's your problem exactly ?

4. Koren

Koren User

he has not good fps on his crappy computer on lineage starting zones with 400 ppl running arround

5. Nanaki

Nanaki User

l2 uses only one core, so that quad uses only 2.4ghz from first core. 2gb ram is not that much... and i dont know what a good nvidia card is.
    btw i have i7 920, 6gb ram and a hd5970 and i cant play high when there are a lot of ppl on the screen. just set high when u are farmin alone, and low/medium when you are pvping or something.

6. joko26

joko26 User

video card gforce 9400gt , and 2gb ddr 3 its "ddr 1", "ddr 2" and i have "ddr 3"

7. lioneros

lioneros User

during playing the pts server client was consuming 1.5 - 1.8 gb of memory. you got 2 gb, whats kind of little these days. anyways check your virtual memory settnings. put it to 2 gb at least.

8. joko26

joko26 User

and ty to all who respond me its really not fain i play way more better games with amazing graphics that's what bothers me. and with 100 players around me its lagy like hell and sometimes with just 10 players near me almost like spike lags

9. Zirt'

Zirt' User

guys l2 is an old game, this computer is good enough for run the game. what's about your ping on serv and your speedtest ?

10. joko26

joko26 User

il try ty ;)

11. Koren

Koren User

9400gt is **** :x
    for me there is no surprise on your lack of fps.

the engine of l2 has been reworked for years now, its not the same as ut2004 ...

12. joko26

joko26 User

no problem with ping have good network 100mb band upload ping all are good

13. Zirt'

Zirt' User

still low, everyone can easily play with a 3 years computer without problems.

14. Koren

Koren User

he has a bad computer even 3 years ago it was bad.
    and now there is very many ppl in the same location ig so you need more power

15. Zirt'

Zirt' User

he also sayed he plays assassin creed at full def

sure, but with a good pc this will be the same, alt+p for it !

16. lioneros

lioneros User

not really true. on sieges even on gracia or high 5 many players with older or average pc config had problems/lags. now when server starts you have as many players around as on a siege... thats why its lagging.

he should definitely lower the details(alt+p) and try to click the gpu animation it used to help

17. Truga

Truga User

i have a 1000e computer that is 3 years old, and the game runs fine with everything on high, even in the crowd that is talking island. i think even with a 300e computer and alt+p you can play just fine.

18. Sylvian

Sylvian User

actually the op made pretty good question. this is 7 years old game (of course graphic engine was improved in time - with last major changes made in gracia ii i belive, when they added new shader features) and atm nothing explains why frame rate is so poor. in previous chronicles i was dualboxing in full details at huge sieges without problem - and it was done at my old pc. my actual spec is few times better then that and still in town i have to turn off details (alt+p) which is kidda strange.

of course i understand that huge amount of people creating the problem (so you can't compare it with single player or multiplayer games at all). but still i don't have this problem in any other mmo when the amount of ppl around is in similar numbers. so i belive something went wrong with god client - but this issue is on is developer side not innova. ncsoft na version of god have the same problem :/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  19. Phyber

Phyber User

20. Koren

Koren User

they told that they did some improvements of performances in the next update, so i guess players are angry all around the world (including kr)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.