1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PTS critical error

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by marioun, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marioun

marioun User

hey, i downloaded a client on pts environment.. and when i'm trying to play the game it gives me critical error

2013.6.1 09:33:00 [gtick=1 lgticks=1]
    build date : tue may 21 11:42:53 2013

cpu : genuineintel intel(r) core(tm) i5-3317u cpu @ 1.70ghz @ 1697 mhz
    ram : 4095mb ram
    logicalcore : 4
    physicalcore : 2
    video : intel(r) hd graphics 4000 (2018)
    poscode : ts9(531) 0:0:0 4/0 [979]
    video resources : 0 mb

error setting display(800*600) mode: no acceptable display modes found (d3d_ok). please delete your option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

history: general protection fault!

history: ud3drenderdevice::unsetres <- findbestmatchingmode <- ud3drenderdevice::setres <- uwindowsviewport::tryrenderdevice <- uwindowsviewport::eek:penwindow <- ugameengine::init <- initengine

i tried redownload, repair, delete option.ini.... but nothing helps.. dont know what to do anymore...

by the way i'm running windows 8 64bit

Keelycledef and evbxkuhyt like this.
  2. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

hello,

in fact, there is a 99%-chance that the problem lies there. windows 8 is still not officially supported by lineage ii and it is not guaranteed that the game will function correctly or will launch at all if you are using this os. unfortunately, win 8 users may experience unpredictable troubles while trying to install/play lineage ii.

the only viable solution we can provide is to change the operating system, when it is convenient for you. otherwise you will have to wait until windows 8 is officially supported by the game. sometimes it happens that patches and hotfixes make it possible to run lineage ii under windows 8, however, this occurs randomly and may get broken again. moreover, it has been noticed that some win 8 users are able to log in and play, whereas others fail at launching lineage ii.

please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you are experiencing.

regards,

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to the appropriate section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.