1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Player Progress System

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Summer_Rous, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

i know, i've read "the awakening" topic but i've noticed that the question was a bit different from mine.

q: will there be player progression just like ncsoft made one? and by this i mean will it be exactly like theirs or will it be different from their system, innova custom made by example?
    here you can see how ncsoft made that path: quests, rewards plus bonuses for gaining particular levels. http://truly-free.lineage2.com/path

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  2. KeliOn

KeliOn User

could be nice.

3. chudy111

chudy111 User

yeah, it would be great to have that on eu servers

4. Apophis

Apophis User

no info about it so far

5. MoonWa1ker

MoonWa1ker User

i hope innova has been notified about the issues ncwest had.
    like the insufficient mobs at newbie qs or corpses etc, the login-lag issues etc. yet, ncwest had minor downtime and fixed things a.s.a.p, talking into consideration the huge numbers of players that logged. i just hope innova will act no less professional as ncwest did last night.
    some suggestions: +1 for the player progression because top equip at key levels was really helpful not to mention the fresh milk,etc ( which weren't needed for the lower levels but its an investment for the future).

6. Vivinia

Vivinia User

they can't do anything about it. furthermore, there's a static number of instances - class change quests are gonna be pain in the ***.

7. darky

darky User

class change isnt nothing lol even the 3rd is much easier now

8. Vivinia

Vivinia User

geez, go try the new ncsoft server, then you will see about what i'm talking.

class change quests are instanced, that's a good thing -> no more 50 players waiting for one quest mob to spawn.
    but. there are only about 80 instances, so at the same time on whole server only 80 players can make first class quest. while the bloody npc which tp you to the instance is camped by +200 players at the same time.
    it's gettin' better for second and third class change, but the first one is hell of a choke point.

9. AnyColour

AnyColour User

you cant prevent longig lag issue since 1k people spawn on the exactly same spot ... this is totally normal and will get better after few days ..

about quest mobs.... i play on the new us server and its a total mess :d but in their defence they already made some more spawns for the importand quest mobs

hope innova things this thru before they launch.... but since they have 10+ god servers in ru one should think they are prepared or arent they? the 70 pages qq thread in ru forum says diffrent

lets hope, peace out =d

10. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

i do not doubt innova, since they have 14 russian servers.
    but i would like to receive any information

11. 32Start

32Start User

players progression would be a nice thing i should say. i give +10 to this idea and i hope that this will be implented here too.

12. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

but, guys, let's wait for the official information, hopefully fahreinheit will give us some info.
    try not to wonder off topic to confuse people.

13. darky

darky User

well sir i think you played another game not l2 ..

i had to pk 3 morons in the secon class at the second boss because they didnt know what "lane" was
    we where 20+ ppl waiting a boss

14. Arvi

Arvi User

ncsoft is doing now all to get players attracted again by lineage. they made stylish website and offers a lot of bonuses for players. this path to awakening map is one of many easements offered in god chronicle. they want to bring their servers to life and open new onces as well.
    innova's web site is a different one then lineage2.com - so for now we have wait a bit and see what innova will offer to european community.

15. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

i am sure that innova will offer great things. they have experience in eastern europe and now moving to western europe enlarging their scale, they will definatelly try to attract as many players as possible. perhaps by a good looking site, by some special system, by commercials on european television, by giant posters in game shops all across europe. we have to wait and see. they do have this power, they do have the money, they do have intelligent team of developers and managers. i'm sure that they will come up with something never seen before.

16. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

i would like to bump this topic, we need those answers.
    bump

17. cheet

cheet User

i`ve checked the whole "path to awakening" and i rly liked it. it makes the awakening path much easier. i would like to see something like that here or something simular. god is most likly about playing on awakening classes. so why should we exp in 7ppl after 6x for a lot and borring time. i dont think any1 will make it to 99 to next year :)

18. n0cks

n0cks User

well, in my opinion, the way they revamped the initial quests from 1-45 works really great along with "path to awakening" reward system.
    you gotta realise that they've already ****ed up the economy at low levels, and it's impossible to get a b grade weapon/armor at level 52 as you haven't farmed any mat yet.
    however, leveling up the usual way, you would end up gathering enough mats for crafting these (or at least, you would have a lot of the required mats for that, as you would have to farm for sop, oriore, and so on).

this way, you get to 52, and you have to stick to you c grade equipment, as well as there are no ssb in shops.

19. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

bump, we would like to hear an official answer.

20. NoDDiE

NoDDiE User

so far judging from my beta gameplay during low lvl. and probably they wont change much since beta = almost live:)
    1. there is no such thing as ncwest version with website c/b/a/s free stuff (and shots + other rewards)
    2. there are high rewarding quests which allow you to get lvl 40 in 3-4 hours depends on crowd
    3. you can get d//c grade stuff for free by completing quests involded in class changes
    4. you can buy b-a-s grade stuff in giran luxury shop for adena
    5. there are some nice quests after lvl 40 (you can read everything in book when you reach 2nd class) but still it wont be as easy as lvl1-40. some farming will be needed, but with decent gear it isnt that bad but much harder in compare with ncwest imba rewards
    6. i dont know about ssb//ssa/sss this beta is in high lvl phase so there is cat which gives lot of stuff for free//cheap. but for sure its going to be removed. i didnt discover other way of getting soulshots - checked shops in giran//aden//luxury shop. - maybe someone else could clarify this, or we have to wait for live version to see how it works

still i agree with this version of play instead of ncsoft west. but on the other hand they made such bonus to encourage new players to come//easily catch up with already high lvl characters.
    and here we all going to start with lvl 1 so no really catching up is needed.

i wonder what impact on economy this changes will have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.