1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Player Progress System

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Summer_Rous, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrScubba

MrScubba User

bumped, any official answer?

2. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

still no official info.

economy will know high prices, i just pray for those who would join this server 1 month after start...oh my :eek:

3. cougar

cougar User

+1 for the progression thingie, the quest path is all right but it would improve alot if the player would receive them.

4. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

i understand that we can't get the same system as on ncwest, but innova could create their own system and make a lot of people happy by doing that.
    i just hope that someone is reading this.
    also i am going to create a poll so that innova will see howmany people want this system :d

5. The50

The50 User

whats so hurry? why you want path of awakening. we can lvl up our toons nice and slow, its fun, isnt it? :d

6. Summer_Rous

Summer_Rous User

excuse me, but at higher levels it is very hard to level up. i only do quests / kamaloka / palaika / raids. that is how i play because i don't have much time to play. there are many others out there with no time to spare, they got school, work, kids, and other worries. so by playing 1 hour a day it should be nice to get in 1 month time to lvl 70 since the actual game is fun after lvl 85.

7. crochak

crochak User

i have 2 characters on the new ncwest servers that are 55+. the path to awakening thats gives out free top tier items to everyone is ********.
    i do not want everything handed to me on a platter. i want to work for stuff.
    i do not have time to play day and night but i just think it's wrong. at lvl 20 you get a top c-grade weapon +4 wich even with the debuff you get for wearing it is worth using. you practicly oneshot everything for the next 10 levels.
    i prefer that you only get the ingame items. i mean cmon you even get a low tier b-grade weapon. so you get free gear up to lvl 52 and thats enough by far.

8. dem00

dem00 User

they also have 2 old servers where they helped new players to join and have a easy life exping with this implemented system called path of awakening.

here everything will be fresh and everyone starts from zero.

9. Eska

Eska User

actually so true..

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

closing old/inactive thread

with regards to path of awakening (answered in another topic) - it is a system designed for ncwest servers, no other official server has such system. main idea for it, that new players would able to catch old players and attract as many returning players who played before f2p occasion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.