1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 personality quiz

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RedWind, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedWind

RedWind User

certificate: test results
    lineage ii personality quiz

for 40 % you are: woo hoo! you're a dark elf!

kinky, aggressive, violent, selfish, (i could go on but i'm sure you realize what i'm getting at). dark elves are strong and generally ill tempered. also very self centered. you can definitely use them in a fight, but you might get some loose cannons here and there... oh well... if they die, they die alone at the east aden gate and at least they can't complain about it!
    12.5100 % of 1255 quiz participants had this profile!

take this quiz: http://www.allthetests.com/quiz26/quiz/1241174000/lineage-ii-personality-quiz

2. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

and after that share your results here as well: https://twitter.com/iamlineage2
    i want to know!!! and i want more replays!

3. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

100% sincere replies - a 60%-dark elf :d

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

it's time to grow a beard :c.

5. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

in reality what happend: horatio clicking 100% sincere answers then presses enter:

congratulations, you are 125% dwarf, maybe even a little more.

horatio: f.k this sh.it, i'll just pretend i'm dark elf.

quercisee likes this.
  6. Jarno

Jarno User

30% human xd

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

60% dark elf

8. Nyweris

Nyweris User

for 40 % you are: woo hoo! you're a dark elf! kinky, aggressive, violent, selfish, (i could go on but i'm sure you realize what i'm getting at).

seems i picked the right race :/ sadly it's not showing what is the other % of you... such a fail test...

9. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

pff, it's so obvious that there was no need in extra explanations =)

10. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

i will give you via pm how to find the other % of you :p.

RedWind likes this.
  11. Elesmira

Elesmira User

50% a dark elf
    :d

12. Arcadya

Arcadya User

for 50 % you are: woo hoo! you're a dark elf! kinky, aggressive, violent, selfish, (i could go on but i'm sure you realize what i'm getting at). dark elves are strong and generally ill tempered. also very self centered. you can definitely use them in a fight, but you might get some loose cannons here and there... oh well... if they die, they die alone at the east aden gate and at least they can't complain about it!
    13.2314 % of 1504 quiz participants had this profile!

13. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

first test i did it with darma having influence at my answers and i was human.second time i did it alone and the answer was dark elf...considering i have never played anything else apart from dark elfes this matches pretty good to me :p

14. sh1ny

sh1ny User

for 50 % you are: you are... human! a little spoiled and selfish, but generally obedient. you are defined by the balance of your character, which is not always a good thing, especially in a war situation! a little arrogant, but good in a fight. at least you're loyal to the people who have helped you out!

15. Ricky93

Ricky93 User

for 30 % you are: y o u a r e a n orc! i'm speaking slowly so you can keep up! you're from a different time, very loyal, but not because you're a good little soldier. it's because you don't really have a creative mind, or your own opinion for that matter. you prefer to let others handle important decisions and care more about your own stats! shame on you! but, oh well, you're useful so we play with you!
    9.3882 % of 1651 quiz participants had this profile!

am i the only orc around here? hehe

16. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

nope :) you're second one :) the other orc shared it with us on https://twitter.com/iamlineage2 where this quiz was originally posted. btw we need 3 more followers there for gm buffs. if you didn't followed it, now is the time :d

17. DragonSpec

DragonSpec User

"for 40 % you are: woo hoo! you're a dark elf! kinky, aggressive, violent, selfish, (i could go on but i'm sure you realize what i'm getting at). dark elves are strong and generally ill tempered. also very self centered. you can definitely use them in a fight, but you might get some loose cannons here and there... oh well... if they die, they die alone at the east aden gate and at least they can't complain about it!"

18. Avalance

Avalance User

for 30 % you are: y o u a r e a n orc! i'm speaking slowly so you can keep up! you're from a different time, very loyal, but not because you're a good little soldier. it's because you don't really have a creative mind, or your own opinion for that matter. you prefer to let others handle important decisions and care more about your own stats! shame on you! but, oh well, you're useful so we play with you!
    9.5404 % of 1719 quiz participants had this profile!

lmao :p

19. Bboy Wizard

Bboy Wizard User

*sets up dwarfen craftshop*.... *smiles as everyone gets on with it* :d

20. Shanique

Shanique User

for 60 % you are: you're an elf! peaceful, contained, loyal. you do prefer peace and quiet, but you're the best mate someone could have in a fight. you can think creatively, but that will not conflict with your leader's orders!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.