1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New PK system in GoD

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by AnyColour, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rastaguide

Rastaguide User

well if its like that on high lvls, its not that bad, just messed up balance for some classes for lvl'ing in the starting month. but why do you like the new system ? let me guess, ur class is not melee :d any ways enough crying, coz it will not change till next update anyway. so see u in game noobs! starting to play tomorrow !!!and dont you try to ks my mobs, ******'s !!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
  2. Famous

Famous User

im with you on that, i enjoyed pk'in on l2, but not any more... level 1 pking a level 1 gets -700 odd karma that will take forever to get rid of :p

3. MaoMao

MaoMao User

pk was abused in the past tot he point that newbies pked at dion gates gave up same day after 20-30 pks.
    this reminds of an old joke:
    is it true that the russians invaded czechoslovakia at the government's request to protect it from western invasion ?
    yes, it is true, the request from 1939 has been approved in 1968...
    in high five pk was more or less irrelevant, i was in a legit clan in naia and we were "encouraging" bots to pk us, it was completely irelevant, after getting pked like 10 times in sv and killing the pker while red, i got exp back in like 5 min or so. sure, lost more time during pk, going fort, rebuffing, etc. but after he gave up and started being chased by other bots around of shich some were not completely afk, i really made it back in 5 min, perhaps 6.
    now imagine this at lower levels... i mean it was irelevant, now we have to be really careful not to pk accidentally, exactly now when bots are no longer 90% and pk would be a factor in pvp...
    m

4. 1Kain

1Kain User

i was really enjoying my character, but i heard and i wanted to check what was that pk system thing all about, so i pked someone random.

now, i got rid of 60 points within an hour. 660 to go.

and i decided to quit, just like that. i wont play this game since pk system has been ****ed up. it's too much

5. franko

franko User

- 700 karma is too much. no exp and grid mobs for several hours because 1 pk. im not hardcore pk player but its little stupid in pvp oriented game .

6. mindaz3

mindaz3 User

here's the solution:
    1. stun ks'er
    2. kill your mob
    3. profit?

7. stomped

stomped User

new pk system encourages ppl to play in clans not solo warriors
    coz when u are in clan war system has changed enemy clan is forced to accept war.

8. 1Kain

1Kain User

i hate these damn lil' stupid ********, which are coming with their even more stupid lil' ideas.

9. mindaz3

mindaz3 User

oh realy? do you know what i hate? i hate mages who just stand around and wait til they can last hit my quest monster. and i can't pk them. so, i try to make some fun.

10. spankertanker

spankertanker User

or get your reputation to a few thousand and pk without getting red? =d

11. Sidu93pl

Sidu93pl User

good luck stuning unflaged player lol

12. spankertanker

spankertanker User

was wondering about that. dont know if that tanker shield strike thingy still aggro's unflagged. that could be helpfull =d

13. mindaz3

mindaz3 User

i'm not talking about tanks. all or most classic fighter classes have stun which does dmg and it can be easily used on unflagged players.

14. Ashmadia

Ashmadia User

omg!! i used to fool around with my bro( hittin each other with no reason) and some low lvl jumped into us my bro owned him by mistake now he have like -1000 rep. since he is lvl 65 we have to farm at maps where are tons of players everyone wanna kill him...i think its ok that u grind without gettin exp but he should gain rep when gettin owned since ppl who own him are gettin rep. why this pk system sux so bad? he is think about quittin game...cant u guys think about changin that sick system or so? gettin -1000 rep for a mistake kill is way to much!

15. M3phy

M3phy User

a friend of mine had about 3k karma and took him like 7-8 hours to clean it, around same level as you've say before. yes, it's madness, but that's the feature game gives, not some custom feature implemented by innova.

16. EloKa

EloKa User

imo pk'ing is kinda forbidden because all those poor nukers would get killed for ksing all day long on cdl.

also ncsoft wanted to get all ******s as potentional customers:
    no pk equals 300% more nuker douchebags.

nex step: remove soulshots and double the damage of blessed spiritshots, there are few nukers that cannot 1hit yet

17. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

i have box 70lvl dagger... its my pk char. when i was solo at places where mages going cdl... it was fun 1 bs run 1 bs run 1 bs run :>
    hard to catch and to kill even with s grades

18. Phobos

Phobos User

it already dont work correctly :d

19. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

1440 karma worn off in 30minutes

if it takes longer, u do something wrong or kill too easy mobs?

20. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

pk system ...

ok, i dont play much. prolly 2-3 hours per day, in those hours i do my best to make the daily quests. everytime there are 2-3 mages following me and giving last hit after which they take off armor and use btm. natturally i have 5 chars with karma, but today was the last straw. i m tired of ******s that have nothing else to do all day but to ks, im tired of starting new chars every 4 days. i noticed today while i was trying to loose karma that a lot of people have this problem ( usually fighter classes). so i suggest u either make the drop based on the dmg the mob receives or loose karma faster by killing mobs. the best part is that once u have karma u cant even talk with a trader npc to at least sell some items so u can have some adena on other chars. the pk system seems to be somehow exploited ( i consider it so because all mages take advantage of it). i hope the innova team will consider taking some action. oh and loosing 1 karma on 1 mob when u have 1075 karma ... is not an option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.