1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New PK system in GoD

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by AnyColour, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingoz

Kingoz User

well, i helped get off karma to my friend, he lost 2 karma per mob, but when he was overhitting, he lost 5 points. but it was pretty hard to find some spot somewhere

2. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

... reroll again. ty innova

3. Stabaz

Stabaz User

after coming back to l2 from missing a chronicle/patch/release, to god, it is quite depressing how poor the game has become. the pk system ****s, unable to do anything to any kind of loser, basically you can just go to forge of the gods and ks a partys aoe packs without worry, lol. more disturbing than the pk system is the iss buffs and the iss characters selling their buffs, allowing anyone to become godly at any level. but what is even more distubring, is a level 8x with iss buffs, going around killing everyone everywhere that is in a clan war with them. oh did i mention there is no escape because of a mount giving you 9000 speed? funny thing is, you get 1 or 2 shot by them, and then they even ress you after for 193845839151 exp, oh, yeah thats right, because they are/were an ee, hahahahahaa. and here i was thinking the game would be fun, even after i paid for some stuff and wasted about alot of playtime

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
  4. Freedom

Freedom User

actually this is very interesting pk system. on high level you won't have many probs to clean your pk if you have enough reputation points (+720 rep points and you can pk anyone without getting red)

5. Krontas

Krontas User

yeah but you have to be intelligent to check that and if you are a dumb 12 year old kid you cant handle it. and if you are a 12 year old kid that cant assimilate, you will qq the forum :)

6. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

on higher levels it looks better, losing like 20-30karma per mob on swampland or 100+ per train in full party :)

7. stomped

stomped User

rofl say ty to nckorea not innova, ******. and get 85 lvl u wont have nay problems then.

8. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

stomped are u trying to make a posting record or smt? arent u busy ksing and making macro to take of armor?

9. stomped

stomped User

i dont need to ks if some one ks us, we faceroll them whit pk

10. pOOnto

pOOnto User

i don't know your problems... my friend at low lvl (60lvl) had pked someone and he were clearing karma for about 30min...

nothing special.. xd

11. LSD25

LSD25 User

yeah? how did he do this in 30 mins? i did manage on lvl62 to lower my rep by 800 in 4hours!!! hunting mobs on sos. tell me, how did he get rid of rep in 30min @60lvl?????

12. Simone

Simone User

i removed 1k karma in 2minutes in soa - nursery.

13. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.