1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New PK system in GoD

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by AnyColour, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnyColour

AnyColour User

myself, tried it on ncsoft servers and and on first look pk is bloody nerfed....

i know the changes were written in the patch notes, but didnt think it will make such a huge impacat.

it states you can regain reputation (instead of xp/sp) through quest rewards, but you cant even get anywhere near quest mobs or a quest npc due to pvp and/or town gaurds. if you even somehow manage to get through to the town several of the npc's simply wont even look at you. mobs wont do you any good either. the only mobs you can possibly hope to farm without being constantly spawn camped dont even grant you reputation, this is regardless of their colour, and even the ones that do only give you one per kill. this makes it pretty much impossible to ever lose your red on a character, having to kill 700mobs (for one pk) inbetween getting spawn camped is pretty bloody ridiculous

btw you can lower your karma with fame points ak removing 1pk point cost 500k fame points(1 siege in god gives around 30k fame points)

and yes, i know there is a diffrence betwen pk and pvp ... and that pk counts only when the character you attack doesnt attack you back but still i find this system very disturbing ...

i know they wanted to prevent random pk but this is to extreme for my taste ....

opinions?

2. Vivinia

Vivinia User

i like the new system, mostly because nearly noone checked the changes and they will still pk without thinking.

moooooaaaaar drops.

3. NotImportant

NotImportant User

it's just 50k fame for 1pk, it's minor error in patchnotes and on high lvl 1-2 trains is enough to loose karma(unless you went on killing spree and its more than 1-2pk)

4. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

imo it should be more ****erous to have karma iex huge dropchance but easier to lose it, i want a game with some risk not hello kitty.

5. crnarftw

crnarftw User

where can i find all the patch notes for god?

6. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

7. Patroclus

Patroclus User

if it was 100mobs for one pk, or 200 mobs, it could be fine. but 700mobs are really too many and imo affects dramatically the pvp system of lineage. too bad

8. Naritzia

Naritzia User

the pk system is less carebear, enjoy it!

9. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.