1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK system is ridiculous

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MrHahn, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHahn

MrHahn User

pk system is simply ridiculous. i just killed a player (he was ksing hard time, killing mobs i was killing). anyways 1 hit, he is dead, i have killed almost 150 mobs but still has not been able to remove bad reputation. so i have learned my lesson, if they ks or no matter what: don't pk anyone, if you do, you better start from 0 again, believe me. now i'll leave my level 28 char and start a new one.

i may seem trolling but believe me i aint kidding, removing bad reputation can take up to 6 hours easily

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  2. speed

speed User

this protection is good idea. it only exaggeration a bit. char with pk status suitable to delete. maybe after killing from other player, karma decreases about 10-20%. now it about 1 point. sry for my english.

3. Slasher

Slasher User

it's all about levels. you're around 10-20 level, pking isn't good idea for new players.

4. MrHahn

MrHahn User

no, i've been killed many times. karma does not reduce

5. Chada

Chada User

u need to do something with ppplr whos alrdy got karma. i didnt know that is so ridiculus and pk one player now i wont make new char just bcoz i pked 1 person. u need to help pplr whos alrdy got karma plz

6. podikos

podikos User

i've done that on my 38 lvl rogue..i started again from 0 when i pked...l2 have gone too bad...pk was the best thing in l2..now its ****!

7. VulstaR

VulstaR User

well yea, pking was a great way to get rid of anoying ksers and securing raids, to bad its rendered useless now with this new system :(

8. Krush

Krush User

ok, i got the pk too 1 hit mob scammer down...
    5 ours later still -486 karma and i have been killed araund 200 times. wastedt all my monny on potions cous i have no buffs and it istnt possible to kill anything without it...

pls put the pkers after first defeat from another player in an seperate room with mobs in thair lvl range to remove thair -715 reputation...

9. omigad

omigad User

deal with it, lowbie pk was always stupid idea, later it wont be a problem to get rid on your reputation

10. vajqo

vajqo User

bb

wll it was nice playing here, but after i wittnessed the horrors of getting my rep. points back (yea 700 of em), i just realized this isn't l2 anymore...

11. Waldorf

Waldorf User

how will it be any different at higher level? i see a few people claiming this but i don't understand. (i've never played l2 end game so i might be missing something).

12. Slasher

Slasher User

it will be easier to clean karma (reputation). in low levels you get this much, just because it was designed to protect new players.

13. Pitja

Pitja User

on high lvls its 5 min

14. MK89pwnz

MK89pwnz User

i got pk be accident, having fun pvp'ing and doing the quests, but when i cast flaged enemy become white and gg to me, instanly created a new char, because i know how f up new pk system is :/

15. Pitja

Pitja User

you pked them - deal with it

16. Krontas

Krontas User

next time you should inform before you do **** :) you also had the chance to test this game in beta.

17. Toyaga

Toyaga User

these people that just cant adapt to the new rules are so funny. cry us a river please.

18. Naritzia

Naritzia User

bye bye carebear pk:s... welcome hardcore pk!
    working as intended and we love it! :)

19. dem00

dem00 User

hello dear all c1-ct2,6 lineage ii players welcome to the new lineage ct3.1 called goddess of destruction.

20. Lymax~

Lymax~ User

the rooms are good idea :), but if they make this it wont be retail-like anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.