1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage Realm: drop calculator and knowledge base

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Bungee, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bungee

Bungee User

2. Bungee

Bungee User

website update: awakening skills added

i'm glad to announce we are finally done with our class skills for god + harmony.
    you can find all information here: http://www.lineage-realm.com/the-realm/news/website-update-awakening-skills-added

maybe we are not the first page with these information but i hope we still have done a good job with it and its helpful for many people. share it with your friends if you appreciate our work. ty :)

tyrr warrior
    feoh wizard
    wynn summoner
    sigel knight
    aeore healer
    othell rogue
    yul archer
    iss enchanter

please note that we are still searching for people to help us writing guides. we pay you with adena, check this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
  3. Bungee

Bungee User

4. Bungee

Bungee User

5. An7yk

An7yk User

good

lf true info how make epic spezi :d is much harder as normal spezi with first time full party 90 lvl :d

not strong enough alone quest reward is possible enchant armor (r grade ) too, i got him :(
    and in this q you mist kill all kanabi/kiriona/kaiona/krajian/... not only elite as you write

and i think, in bistakon you must kill 4x 15, not 3x20 but iam not sure, must try.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
  6. Bungee

Bungee User

=> added, ty!

=> its written "or" ;d

if you find it out let me know.

let me know how spezion epic version works when uve done it, i will add it to the guide then, ty.

cheers.

7. An7yk

An7yk User

short reality about epic spezi:
    you fight together with four spezions, after shoot, only one lose celestial ( other disappears ), so mark him ( star/heart/... ) and start attack!
    normal spezi spawn "minions" only, when he have celestial, epic spezi spawn always...
    when spezion got celestial after shoot, spawn again next three spezions ! :d

if you not kill after second shoot, he spawn "explosive energy" and this "energy" kill all :d this energy have countdown (10 sec ), helaer can use party celestial ... but when energy blow up, spezion spawn again new :d ( i do not know yet how to influence or true why and when spawn this fcked explosive energy )
    this energy is untargeted groundlight and follow the every player ( spezion spawn 7 pieces, for each player 1 :d ), you can not escape :d
    ( after fail you can reenter with celestial, fast shoot and kill spezi, but when you die, all spezions spawn more and more minions :d )

but!
    you can farm cb before enter to epic spezi ( cbs not disappears) , after enter you are in boss room, no more videos, no more run in garden or in orbis! :)

this is really crazy and epic! :)

8. Bungee

Bungee User

9. Bungee

Bungee User

more languages added today: hungarian, lithuanian and spanish

check out our website and help us to translate or to correct existing translations. ty and cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.