1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Server problems!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Letalis, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letalis

Letalis User

this server is not playable. are you serious ? only one server?
    oh come on be realistic. there are more than 5000 ppl trying to play and half of them can't. why because server is lagged.
    one server is not enough come on, just open one or 2 mores so we can all play! try doing quests or moving in a place where are more than 200 ppl and 2312456345 mobs. that's insane!
    want to keep your players? or to lose them? you can't be serious server is heavy, all day long. oh and because of so big lag , we got dc... i got 3 dc in less than 10 mins. what am i supposed to do? log in from min to min, and move an inch, than relog or what.
    the idea with one server is stupid, more than stupid actually. just open one or 2 more and we can all play with a lot less lag!

this all official opening is a big fail, if you are asking me. after the long wait, you offer us a server. what for? you can't play on one server.

this shall be fixed!

2. xRelapse

xRelapse User

this topic and yours arguments it a one big fail.
    why usually group of people cries and hates which leaves the server quickly.

on our ts 100+ people and no one mentioned something about lags.

3. Letalis

Letalis User

it's your poblem, don't try to argue with me please. first of all we not all have a super pc! my pc , supports lineage 2,but not an lagged server. and opening a second server is useful so if you got a problem go and annoy someone else.

4. Slasher

Slasher User

don't hate. even in this statement there is some truth. server is overloaded. overpopulated more like. you cant expect gm's to stay all day long to spawn mobs for players, to finish their quests. because at the end of the day, this is a serious problem. about lag, it's nothing too much. try playing with low graphics, should help.

problem is space, mobs. when they will make the server with premium accounts, imagine getting in, when it's heavy?

5. Letalis

Letalis User

i've done it already, lower details. still same problem, server is not playable in the expolration zones there are to many mobs and players at the same place!

6. xRelapse

xRelapse User

oh my..

so is it the one reason why did you make this topic?
    what next, you gonna make a rage "request" to rockstar games that your computer can't handle new gta?
    so funny..

7. Letalis

Letalis User

you are a little bit ******ed, sorry for this but you have to admit it. my pc is good, it can handle lineage 2 , it is better than the recommended requirements. but the problem is with the server. if you want to argue with me tell me and we can but not here. because this posts is not for idiots like you who don't want to let others express their opinion. so stfu and leave!

8. Letalis

Letalis User

as you bolded the text. you can see that "my pc, supports lineage 2"

9. xRelapse

xRelapse User

is lagged for who?
    for you?

because i don't see here so much topics like this.

and these numbers in first post i wonder where you got these informations.

if few thousand people could handle quests and so on, you can do it also.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  10. Letalis

Letalis User

ok 1st of all most of them did quests in the morning when server was light! second of all if you read all the topics careful enough you will see that there are other players complaining about this too! and third of all having 2 or 3 servers is better for everyone. so stop talking!

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to discussions section as this is more of a debate between you all now.

12. Zerge

Zerge User

server is playable unless u have a wooden pc.

i myself have a pentium 4 with 1.5gb ram and im playing smoothly in lower detail with 0 lags.

btw just nw areas are overpopulated , after lvl 40-45 its not.

13. Slasher

Slasher User

new server, new people. since theres about 5k new people of course it will be bit crowded in new areas. give it a day or two.:)

14. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.