1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Discussing Core - share your impressions!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Fahrenheit, Dec 8, 2011.

1. corvik

corvik User

worst server ever...

2. sharky07

sharky07 User

"fellow users,

we are fully aware of the problem with lags happening at the server. we apologize for it yet it is up to our korean developers to fix them – that is why we are waiting for the upcoming week to get the solution from ncsoft.

if you have any complaints about losing the ingame items you bought you can use https://support.4game.com/ .
    money refund’s issue or any other problems concerning pa will be discussed after the fix of the current problem.

any information concerning the issue mentioned above will be posted on the forum.

thank you for understanding. "
    what u w8ing?ncsoft or korean to update your mashine?or to puth limit to server?or start free transfer to other server who is free? at least some1 show that read this forum.u notice all our complayining "only" after week.u guys should stop driniking if u need ~10 days to sobber :) so client is bad and not over crowded server and weak pc server?

3. darky

darky User

they said from the beggining that they cant do changes in software
    and why they need to start a free transfer from servers?

but nooo kids knows everything they know what the problem is they know what needs to be done and yet they cant apply to work in ncsoft or innova lol

4. Arcain

Arcain User

why do you still think it's software related? problem started long before last maintenance and we already had one update from koreans to fix ss lag in case if you forgot. it might be true, but it also might be an excuse to justify their absensce in past few days and few next so they can finally get back to work next week and setup everything correctly.

5. darky

darky User

its very simple

lag cant be specific to soulshot only you have lag sometimes in npc and ss or not at all in npc and ss but you never have lag in movement well except from the lag spikes sometimes(i dont think that lag itself can be so irritating to us and choose only ss to lag dont you think?)
    (i think the fix was from ncfail not koreans?..) (back in c5 when ncfail had ss lag too we waited almost 1.5 month to solve the problem and we had movement lag as well it was nightmare to try powerlevel in cata back then xd)
    and thats why im not raging here i know that the server is new and i know that it need bug fixing but hell everyone here is "we can only play specific in times that the server has lag" its damn lol

and yes maybe it is an excuse but i doubt that an admin(he is the voice of the ceo in the forum..)will throw the blame in nckorea without a reason risking the lou they have (or not :p )

6. AlexTD

AlexTD User

if i honestly post what i think ill prolly get banned. so ill post the "social" version.

its horrible. i spent quite some money to pay for pa and items and such... and i expected a better service. what did i get? buggy quests and an unplayable game... do you guys from innova play the game at all?? or are you all stil on holidays. in the evenings the lag is awful... takes from 10-20 seconds to pick stuff from the floor, open a conversation with an npc, store stuff in the bank... and dont get me started about ss lag. its impossible to solo, and even groups are much slower than usual.

since i work during the mornings and i sleep at night the game is unplayable for me atm. so... in the meantime im playing other stuff and regretting i spent a single cent on this forsaken server. waiting for the staff to come back and hopefully fix things. but seriously, you lost a customer here. im not paying a single cent any more. i didnt know i was paying to beta-test this l2 project.

things said... i doubt they are fixing anything when they blame the ss lag to software problems.... dont all servers run the same program??? eu has ss lag but its nowhere in the us servers. isnt it much more likely that the server is crowded?? sorry but i dont buy that cheap excuse.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  7. Arcain

Arcain User

you played on enough servers already to know that movement lags have nothing to do with npc/shots delays. there were already theories regarding sql problems that simply cannot handle all requests in time and that's the usual cause of such problems. last thing i would expect is to get a patch from ncsoft to solve it, really. since ncwest share same patches as we do, delayed by about 2 weeks, there should albo be huge flame about non-working shots on na forums just now. yet, i see nothing about it there so far, instead they got new fancy event. it's possible that it's innova who broke something by accident when they changed back mobs levels on their own (ncwest didn't do that) since it started soon after that, but that's some abstact theory.

i'm not raging either. i'm simply unhappy that i can't play on evenings which is the only part of the day i'm able to spend in-game. after that week of complete gm absence and avoiding that topic i simply dare not to take everything they serve us about it seriously. i honestly don't care how they fix it, i hope it'll be done at next week's maintenace and won't happend again the day after, that's all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  8. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.