1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Discussing Core - share your impressions!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Fahrenheit, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Marzy

Marzy User

i would share my impression... but just one little thing..

i cannot launch my game!

screen stuck at:

"4game is having a look at whether you have lineage 2 installed. this will only take a few seconds!"

2. GaloN

GaloN User

innova team <3
    gm`s all the time help ppl with all quest
    server no lag
    many ppl in game :)

3. TheDoctor

TheDoctor User

i like everythink but

the xp runes from prime shop seems just abit expensive.

7days 50% xp 15,99euro = no thx^^

4. d4rk5un

d4rk5un User

are we going to have starter items like in west servers? on lv 1 10 20 40 .. etc. ?

can we see some population statistic ? i know that many players are playing but are they more then 4k ?

thanks

5. ghaladriell1

ghaladriell1 User

thanks for hard work gm's . god is beatiful. but that platform(as its correct to be sayn') dont saport so much ppl ,today in gludio i walk with 1-2 fps[alt +p low eveything]:(
    i think on sieges will be same (

6. The50

The50 User

alt + p really helps. no lag at all in lower details. yes, no lag in gludio. :)

7. BloodyRaven92

BloodyRaven92 User

fix launcher bug :mad:

8. zhort

zhort User

gm--> the best, helping new player to spawn low lvl monsters

9. Username

Username User

yea.. right 30 players - 300 mobs+ ... this is ********

10. squallleonhart

squallleonhart User

lol, you guys wanna know what we think of you?
    well, this innova is a complete fail.
    ive played like 20 private servers, and have had my own gracia final server few months back.
    but i never saw this **** on thow whole wide l2 world:s
    and last but not least, the damn website isnt working correctly today i played the game for few hours, after i pked some dude, i realised that i better start all over again with a new char lol.
    so i went back to char screen and i wanted to see if the server still was heavy load, so i pressed relogin >> the game suddenly dissapeared:s
    so i try to restart l2, nothing happens, i restart 4game, nothing happens, i close all, reboot system, start 4game, go to teh site again and try to launch, and it keeps saying checking your system , yeah cmon,
    you wanna know what we think of you?
    go play lego

11. Euripwnz

Euripwnz User

i love the server!

good work innova staff!!! :)

12. Kasrus

Kasrus User

is there any information about 2nd or 3rd server ?

13. Idolator

Idolator User

could someone on the innova staff pleassseeee tell ncsoft that the way the pk system is setup right now is beyond stupid.
    i killed 1 person by accident (he was flagged and i attacked once, and while attacking his flag went off and i killed him) and i have -720 rep, and each mob (4 lvls above me) gives me 2 rep points. thats 360 mobs i need to kill cause of 1 pk, wth. might as well take the whole pk system off l2 if that is the way its gonna be.
    and you know it's not easy clearing all that minus rep, in a server that just started and everyone is out to kill you.

other then that, which isn't really your fault, and the combat text bug, i got no complaints since the server started.

14. sebmania

sebmania User

pk system sux rest is ok .

15. Pipiruda

Pipiruda User

lol niki again you :)
    nice server may be i stop play in van holter innova and start here :cool:

16. TehValveX

TehValveX User

sorry if i sound a little harsh but here goes: //constructive criticism//

from what i've seen so far, this server looks more like another private server than an actual retail server.
    offcourse this is what was to be expected when they descided to only start with 1 european server, the server was flooded with people and there were not enough monsters around for quests.
    instead of just opening another server, your descision was to help everyone by spawning monsters all over the place... this is not actually helping anyone. hear me out on this one:
    1. if you spawn mobs all over the place, people get their quests done and advance to the next area. // aka little to none people get stuck there.
    2. you may think, hey that helped everyone. but it doesn't help, this way everyone advances at the same pace, meaning you'll have to spawn mobs all the way till they reach max level.

this was not thorougly thought trough in my oppinion, and by all means i don't think their team has done a bad job - the server seems to be very capable of handling so much people online at the same time.
    now i know there will probably be plans for a second or even third server, so all these issues will go away on their own.

as far as the european version of the game, i think i enjoyed the farming to max level more than the questing...

tl;dr - innova did a great job fixing the server, i think that the mob spawning didn't help everyone / it just made it worse in the long run. this server is stable, get another european or 2 up anyways to handle the amounts of ppl.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  17. flawlesswish

flawlesswish User

+1,

also i really want buff scrolls so i can level faster! as we don't have any 85ers on server so we get "mentee" buffs and etc....

would be nice if we could get scrolls for this @ 10 20 30 40 50 55 60 65 70 75 etc etc...

18. ShOn3n

ShOn3n User

ha merecido la espera, nada de lag, y un rendimiento bastante bueno para tanta gente que ha entrado.

19. Duras

Duras User

all my respect for gms that were helping us in making those damn quests.
    there are still problems to be taking care of and if you're gonna remain active and respect the players you will have a happy community in here.
    dont get lazy :)
    ty innova team.

20. Vicky

Vicky User

i liked that here so many mobs, because i saw how before ppl stand in line for killing 1 q mob :d

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013