1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Discussing Core - share your impressions!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Fahrenheit, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Flauros

Flauros User

gms make awesome work ,im so greatfull for them and you innova but ! ,just please try change this idiotic pk system...i lost 6 h to take off my 720 repu,just change it and all will be epic :)

2. -Gojo-

-Gojo- User

the new pk system isn't something that innova implemented, it's the way the game is done by nc soft so there is nothing they can do to change it. we just have to get used to it, find the weak spots of the new pk system and exploit them :p

3. zsemle

zsemle User

impressed by the care the gms take over the players, i hope you guys won't burn out soon. the server load is fine now, but you could put some more muscle under it if you can, since people keep coming, and they will for a while if you guys get good reviews.

4. Waldorf

Waldorf User

generally, i'm very satisfied with the core server, a little less with god.

the problem i have with the server is related to lag. i get many lag spikes and not just in populated areas. i'm certain the problem isn't on my end but it could be my isp (orange france), i don't know. i've had problems with new games and my isp before. (this isn't new but the server is).

now about god there are many things i don't like but the main one is the new karma system that completely kills the ffa pvp aspect of this game. no more player drops, extremely harsh penalties for pking, they could have simply removed the ffa from the game, it would have had the same effect. maybe it works a little better at higher level, we'll see.

edit: yeah like zsemle said, i also really appreciate the gm presence in game and what they're doing with respawns - even if it's a bit of an immersion breaker.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  5. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

everything is great, inovva staff did and keep doing great job. i dont like just 1 thing that sm1 mentioned above-the shop prices for some things(not all). 15 euro for 7 day xp rune srsly? in some other games i paid 10 euro for monthly premium with bunch of boosts, with this prices 1 month premium here will be like what-60 euro? no1 will pay that much... p2p dont cost that much >.>

6. silmarin

silmarin User

ye ye all nice but i cant still play with dc in my face!!!!!

7. Sannes

Sannes User

just registered for that one post. and yea im sorry, english isn't my main language.

well, normally i don't care that kiddos cry. but it pisses me off that ppl just offend innova for nothing.

u've played on 20 private servers. thats it. keep playing on your "cool" private server and shut the f*ck up or cry at ncsoft's board if you don't like god.

well, true. im also not happy about this new system but where is the point? you say innova is failing for ncsoft's work?

i'm not sure.... but there are around 3896423784 people on this server. which actually means they don't got problems to play on it.

my personal opinion:

- premium account (i mean... special zones? cmon)
    - just one server at the moment (you should handle this mass of people with more servers at launch, not with spawning mobs.)
    - browser launcher

+ no delay/lag
    + very active gm's which actually help people
    + no freakin br's! yay!

8. TehRedFlag

TehRedFlag User

that was worth to wait
    thnx

9. SeraN

SeraN User

awesome innova, really awesome.
    keep the good job up please.

10. Zorben

Zorben User

+1 thought unlike you i haven't been able to fix it yet

11. lioneros

lioneros User

rly nice server. was worth to wait.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra User

hope to see a new web page in the future and a normal launcher.
    fantastic job from the gmâ´s helping out players with quest monsters. about the launch...it fail we all know that. but to be honest i only know a mmorpg who launched without any problems "rift".

so keep the good work! :d

13. Koren

Koren User

thanks for your great work innova, i expected that and i'm satisfied !

14. Pacynka

Pacynka User

good work. my opinion:

- start server take too long time (but finally its opened) ^^
    - hard to find the forum, i know its 4game app (innova system, nvm), but its not only lineage 2 eu server forum? why we have only forum.4game.com domain? :)
    - big spam on important topics at start :d block the announcements :)
    - only one server, now when you open the new one, some ppl maybe will leave current to go there
    - no counter of online players on website, make it if you can, ppl like watch they play with thousands of others

+ active gms
    + no lags
    + spawning quest mobs for a lot of ppl, but stop doing this as soon as you will see its enought, ppl will try making next characters to make the quest faster, expecially nukers with aoe skills (gms should give silence this ppl who using aoe skills when all of ppl need quest items from this mobs)
    + logging from the website is not so bad at all, even if i lost all data from 4game when i tried update client (i didnt click any uninstall etc) :)

15. smonkeyd1

smonkeyd1 User

@sannes: + no freakin br's! yay! <- aint that a bit racist ?

16. Naritzia

Naritzia User

well done innova, i hope you keep this up! :) very helpful!

17. yogzotot

yogzotot User

i really have to say it is awesome ^_^...
    there where troubles at launch... and that web launcher is really terrible idea (i did not have any problems that i couldn't handle... but i really prefer to have exe launcher on hard drive then something on the web).

i must say that overall i am impressed about account features... u can add second mail address and it shows only first letter of that address so even if someone hack your account and primary mail, there is no way it even guess the second mail ^_^. u can also add phone number ^_^... and one thing that i liked a most, is that they send mail when someone fail few times to log in at your user account (at least when i forgot my secondary password i try 4-6 different password before remember the right one... i got mail warning about possible brute force attack on my password)... really nice :-]

as for the game... there where huge numbers of players everywhere but i did not have any noticeably lag, so it was very nice...
    thx for spawning all the mobs... i did died a few times on them... but over all it was easier to do that quests... after few hours i am happy phantom summoner on my path to awakening ^_^... thanks innova

18. Sannes

Sannes User

umm, im sorry if it sounds like that. actually i even got some br friends in real life, but they actually speak english =p. just dont like them in lineage, so call me a lineage racist, btw. i dont like elves. =p

19. Efaris

Efaris User

the thing i regret the most is on scren damages, else i love you guys for your work :d

20. Sidu93pl

Sidu93pl User

i think that making that mass spawn of monsters is ******ed.

you guys help mages only mages. classes like tank and supports can do **** with it.

good job for unbalancing server more