1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Discussing Core - share your impressions!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Fahrenheit, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Sidu93pl

Sidu93pl User

not all mages are so kind.

most of them just go there to take exp and are veeery selfish...

2. rahh1000

rahh1000 User

lot of bugs: text dmg still dont work, skill life drain (orc shaman) cost 10mp (it should 60+), and invocation in description should work 15sec not 30 like here maybe its god moderate idk...

3. TheHBIC

TheHBIC User

i just wanted to thank the gm's for all their hard work the past day or so. players were very demanding and the gm's did their best! very professional and understanding. keep up the good work! you're appreciated!

4. xRelapse

xRelapse User

combined songs/dances says in descriptions that for 2 hours increases bla bla, when in real it 2 minutes.

5. SexOnTheBeach

SexOnTheBeach User

thank you innova , really great server . keep do this ..
    i am w8tting for more info about pa and final prices at prime shop , make good del coz of economy crisis :p.
    + no lags
    +active gms
    +great launcher for me in the web
    +to many active ppl
    - i hate russians coz they dont speak english (but i like innova )

6. angryiiam

angryiiam User

its too crowded, imagine playing like that when everyone will have ~80.
    still cant run it on my pc, it works on my notebook which is not very comfortable to play(and i dont like that i had to uninstall my firewall)

7. Waldorf

Waldorf User

it's gives the impression of being too crowded because from level 1 to 40, everyone is doing the same quest chain, in the same locations. at 40 plus, that stops and people spread out alot more.

8. ghaladriell1

ghaladriell1 User

bulshit 1 fps in gludio alt + p on

9. corvik

corvik User

+active gms
    +no lag

-too much people, game is unplayable
    -russian players,its eu server not asia
    -low fps on hi tech machine in overpopulated areas
    -few bugs

10. PrivateSlave

PrivateSlave User

nothing to point as bad atm, gm are doing a good job so far, just had a bad time because of ******ed nukers taking advantage of spawns.

11. Burther

Burther User

if you ask me, i'm still positive about the server.

good things:
    - the new update is amazing, everything seems to be working
    - gm assistance...omg! i've played on many servers but noone of them was as good as this one. the gm's are actually online, visible (/gmlist) and respond when you have a question. hell, they even spawn quest mobs...droool!
    - even when the server is heavy, i can login

bad things:
    - some people still can't launch the game, since the game is launched from a website
    - damage text is turned off, which is in my opinion a very important part of the new update
    - some small npc bugs in cruma (++++ for the gm's who are spawning them back)
    - the game lags a little when the server is crowded (mostly during the evening)

so, im very happy with the server, but some things has to be fixed asap.

12. R3xton

R3xton User

i have the same problem need help pls if someone know how to fix give me some info

13. niraj

niraj User

(for those who cant play or cant launch l2 from website, try to delete all visual c++ files. had same problem, helped for me)
    about server, active gms and stable server, just few bugs, so what more we can whant to play god?

from lithuania with love :d

14. R3xton

R3xton User

yy i just do that but nothing happend stil have problem to start l2 from site :(

15. Darksie

Darksie User

only quoted that because if you are talking about the npc for the legacy of cruma quest , its not a bug the npc is supposed to be accessible only at a certain times.
    about spawning quest mobs, hell till 40 its rly good for the ppl that are starting but after that its bs. just entered outlaw forest and there 12312312321321 doctors on it. this isn't a private server, leave things like they are supposed to be.

16. Ophidian

Ophidian User

as much as i love l2, i have to say i'm totally disappointed about this "amazing update".

my favorite class is and will always be a blade dancer, even though sws seems to be better now, they get all the important bd combined buffs while bds miss out on wind & champion i decided to go for it anyway... huge mistake it seems.

i had to create a second character because the "get a pet" quest is bugged for all dark elves, great start there.
    i'm unable to advance much further in levels because getting decent b-grade duals costs 2x as much as an s-grade weapon and requires you to farm 500 sop (i didn't even calculate what a and s-grade duals will cost me... but i'm pretty sure i won't make that much money before i get bored and delete this char from my account).

atm i'm kinda pissed off, thinking of rerolling (cuz if i have to wait for fixes i might as well stop playing now and come back in 4 months), i mean does anyone even test this game when they roll out huge changes like this?

edit: i'm sorry i forgot to mention but i was kinda pissed-off when i figured this out last night t_t

i really appreciate the hard work both administrators and gms put into this server, thanks for making out lives easier at the beginner quests, thanks for a stable server without bots (so far), thanks for bringing us l2 for free, thanks innova.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
  17. FartForever

FartForever User

russians hate you to

edit: keep it clean.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
  18. Etherial

Etherial User

for now, for the people that complain that many things are bad, i propose that in order to improve a community / server players must contribute also. so any complains you have , buggs you find etc share them / post em to right sections and be patient while innova team works non stop.

p.s thehbic loved your avatar i am copying it :p

19. Steelen

Steelen User

what i have noticed thus far.

- professionalism is missing. (this is not a joke. start acting more professional)
    - it is 100% different under lvl85 here than it is on ncwest (by that i mean, no items or replacements for that i.e. money)
    - damage text not working
    - web launcher (it is a straight copy and a bad one at that)
    - frost (it uninstalled my battlefield 3 installation, disallows me to use msn or launch ncwest client)

- utilize the official website for news, not the forum.
    - connect the forum to the website (you pay for the domain name, start using it)

this is for the gm's
    - stop spawning mobs in 2 weeks when it cool down
    - when you spawn mobs, look at what people want you to spawn (i.e. bats rather than zombies etc)
    - tell users to use the ticket system (this way it is good to monitor requests, bugs etc.)

20. WizarDEAD

WizarDEAD User

please thing about the pk system. my friend kill on 50lvl some 2 guys and get -1800 reputation and it was game over for him. killing mobs give him +1 rep back. so he must kill 1800 monsters, without buffs, without visiting of town. do you think this serious?