1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Discussing Core - share your impressions!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Fahrenheit, Dec 8, 2011.

1. masterkill2011

masterkill2011 User

spoiling is hard

2. xRelapse

xRelapse User

lags these days for many people, that's all, many disconnects and so on, still 0 info about it, i doubt it's on players side, since few days so many people have same problem, in the evening it's almost unplayable.

i regret that you didn't see today shout in toi, when people were rolled by lags/disconnects.
    https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=2469

3. MrHahn

MrHahn User

lag, overpopulation, not all systems are working correctly (eg: cruma tower bug etc)

4. dimmiu

dimmiu User

u have no idea what r u talkin bout....

this game isnt designed for so many players... more players = more internet lags, more gpu lags at sieges, tw, mass pvp etc... siege with 1000 ppl in same place? - good luck playin... uncontrolled population can kill this serer... its still growing up, wait for the critical moment when the game will be unplayable... every new day i can feel more lags, more ss-lags, dc's etc, and the server is only 7 days old...

5. darky

darky User

since when l2 use gpu? lol

6. Kestas

Kestas User

what pvp? none dare to figth now for insane pk penalty

7. SleepnDreamn

SleepnDreamn User

make an infinite karma character and let others / your clan mates farm him for reputation? would it work or lvl 40 infinite karma character would give no/little reps for high level characters?
    did i broke the system?

i like core. for a lowly se with crappy items at first i had little problems with finding help in quests, kamalokas or even regular exp duo/party. ee's often trade buffs and even ol's share zerk. i got pked once i think and the poor guy that did it had pked again someone else. probably ended with +1800 karma at least.

i had duo with nuker on vos yesterday and another duo nuker+ee came to fight for spot :) they kept flaging and ksing or maybe we ksed them but in the end 3rd party came and killed them. core rule no. 1 - you flag you die.

from the priv servers i would personally want to see shop zones. yes shop zones. those that force ppl to set shop a bit away from gatekeepers. cause like in aden its hard to get to npc buffer since there are so many people there. if setting zones is impossible then i encourage everyone to set their shops and manufactures in near proximity to auction managers. not on am himself. let people click him/her.

8. mus1ek

mus1ek User

lagggggs,lagggggs,lagggggs,lagggggs,lagggggs,lagggggs,lagggggs,lagggggs and lagggggs.

did i miss smth?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
  9. Kestas

Kestas User

no lags for me. as for server they are on level of ncwest (means they do lousy work) so no big change here. nc have op items we have overprised shop. on both server none explain anything and so on. so who come from global nothing really changed form them except they have to start over. as for fo online i never saw serve full so every who want new server will have to wait till that happen or if they will run low on money

10. dimmiu

dimmiu User

gpu animation...? :) nevermind cpu or gpu, this game have very bad and old engine, and many ppl = lower details = low fps = fail in pvp... :/

11. SplichO

SplichO Banned

so true :)

12. DaevaPain

DaevaPain User

i dont have terrible lag like some of my friends have maybe is the peering from the internet provider dunno but anyway server seems quite good the only thing is that the gm including fahrenheit are n t really saying nothing about pa price and prime shop other that that all fine

13. Username

Username User

it would be nice that after every update or smth gm post list of things that what they have done.

/broken english

14. Strenki

Strenki User

a lot of people, no lag at all. nice server

15. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

sometimes lag at toi, other places are good for me.
    by the way - highest levels in server? pictures please if someone are high here. :))

16. Fabien06800

Fabien06800 User

hi all,
    in some zones like toi, cruma etc where you have at the same time a lot of players at the same place but different floor, you can use on the option :
    npc limit and put it to step 2 (from left to right)

you will see only your group and maybe the other group at 800 range, it's very usefull to avoid lag for your graphic card and reduce a lot.

same thing if you go in aden to find the gatekeeper.

17. Crzychu

Crzychu User

i've made macros for gk's in main towns already. unable to target them in different way :p

18. Dovahkinn

Dovahkinn User

borderline unplayable and unnecessarily frustrating.
    can't get through towns because you can't even click on the ground in choke points
    wherever the mobs, there is always 2x1 player to mob ratio...
    if not for the gm's spawning mobs in more popular spots this place would implode by now.

and this madness goes all the way up to eleven in the afternoon.

this network is in a dire need of a second server if you ask me.

19. Zairakh

Zairakh User

extreme solution to put down the lag - close ye sagira for a month.

in exception to that,lag increased once been announced free pa,but im not blaming gm's or staff for it.
    it almost doubled the population ending with increasing massive lag for everyone.
    yea quest spots are still fullfilled (is new server ffs,is what i want,pvp for spot,see people around,old friends,new enemies...) but except that you can find quite calmly zones to make your grind without any problem.
    anyway be patient please,european community is not that easy and innova staff has worked hard already,i still remember them spawning mobs everywhere was needed,i have seen their staff actively answering players questions and requests even ingame.

soon,as free pa gonna be over,lag will return in the previous state,i think is clear that not everyone is gonna take pa and not everyone,like now,will be dualboxing.

lol,this game is exactly designed for many players,thats what the definition of mmorpg means.

solution then,after 30 mins a dead body farming fame gets kicked back to town.
    anyway i hardly believe so many ppl-clans are about to sign always the same castle.
    is called game politics and always worked that an alliance-side tried to catch the more castles possible,whats the point to have a whole server signing one castle? :d
    it will never happen lol.
    you may,eventually,see that once in tw when all will be rushing who got the territory wards,but that still far from what i see,half the server at this moment cant even kill castle npcs.

20. Hax

Hax User

half :dd? you mean 99.9%