1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Discussing Core - share your impressions!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Fahrenheit, Dec 8, 2011.

1. manu

manu User

there are quest that should be updated, for example the ones from hunter village, im talking about old quest from older chronicles but 7000a for kill 140 mobs isnt ok
    i waste more in teleports :s

2. Intrepid

Intrepid User

there were quests like that always...you just dont make them thats all.

aside from the few crucial bugs(like cruma tower for ex)and annoyances(like dualswords) the server seems fine and stable altho the gm communication could be and should be improved in several ways.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  3. Pinko

Pinko User

lags tough they are occurring from time to time but still hate it when it happens , ss lags - i rly hate that died a few times bcz of it, and we do have too many ppl.
    i have no idea about the count but imo we do need a new server, i know that innova are probably worried that 2nd server might take some of this population but i don`t think that any of the big clans will move.
    then again i am seeing ppl qutting everyday due to lags , disconects , ss lags, and overpopulated areas.

and i rly can`t wait till sieges - it`ll be like campaign times - slideshows tough at that point my pc does fail a lot - but come on it`s not like the whole population is doing the campaign quests.

and about sieges - during sieges servers usually have more ppl online at the same time doign the same stuff than any other - even if there are 3-4 castles being sieged - we`ll still have lets say 2k ppl at sieges be it doing smth or just leeching fame and 1k doing quests, farming, watching sieges or probably more

4. Intrepid

Intrepid User

indeed innova made a really bad 1st impression.

5. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

for the last time - why do server with normal population has to be lowered just because your pc is too weak?

6. Strong

Strong User

ss lags, buggs and pa too high price, + a lot ppl and 4 days free pa but this will change server will be like old l2 off becouse this price pa.

7. Sefyu

Sefyu User

don't worry ss lags is gone as for many players today.

8. MoonWa1ker

MoonWa1ker User

l2 died on tuesday 20/12/2011 at 6:30-8:30 am.

quote this and put it at ur signatures and u'll remember me, if a solution isnt found to the @&*^# mess ncsoft made

9. Yarun

Yarun User

u can buy receipts in rune ...

10. corvik

corvik User

heavy lags!
    too much people
    high pa price???
    only one server?

it s joke ..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
  11. dem00

dem00 User

sadly yes.

12. MaoMao

MaoMao User

-1. hard start, overcrowding, bugs in places.
    +1. responsive gms, low cheating rate (havent seen one bot yet), good communication (tho is getting worse lately)
    it looks like sabotage from nc part, but lets not jump into conclusions too soon.
    some potential problems i see in the mentoring system, the whole god update is a mess from nc side, but nothing unexpected here, it is a new game will take time to balance.
    launching another server will solve some problems.
    all in all, i can say i am satisfied and it is not worse, nor better than expected.
    the invasion of kids didnt happen, i met really nice ppl that played in privates so far, including from western europe that didnt join botland because of the cheating. i think the kids are busy now in other games, much more fast paced and instantly rewarding than here.
    even so, while botland did give a lot if incentives, had better support from nc, innova managed to cut a share from the cake, many ppl dont even know about this, only botland is known in south america by most ppl and they have tons of players.
    innova has to invest in gms and admins, to continue and intensify the fight against cheating, to force nc to give the same updates here as in botland, to advertise and profit from the bankrupcy of botland in order to level the playfield. they have a huge advantage, but now, that there is a choice, ppl will pick what is best for them. for me, there is no real choice, i opted out of cheating from the very beginning, there is only one place where legits have a chance. for the others, there is anothere great place where to display their "talents".
    m

13. Intrepid

Intrepid User

i have to disagree with you in some points you make.

i dont think the new server will solve anything we have 1 extremly bugged server and now we will have 2 thats not going to work so long and innova will close the servers since the whole community will choose ncwest. about the communication yes its by far the worst from the teams side i've ever seen in my 6year l2 carrier and i've played 2 and a half year on ncwest servers so i know how bad their staff is. about botland even if theres a botland(well there is so no if there) on ncwest they atleast dont have these bugs like we do so we can atleast play unlike here.

i mean come on every single day a new major/critical bug is discovered and the team dont do anything about it...how long cruma has been bugged for example?

14. DoraemonTheCosmicCat

DoraemonTheCosmicCat User

first day, but shshh dont talk too much, u will be banned

15. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

my impression is that it is 22 of december and still no christmas event

16. telez

telez User

you guys are so ******ed, rly. innova can't fix bugs like cruma. they just give us the game as korea makes it -.-.

this isnt a private server where you cry about something and it get's changed. fcking learn to adapt

17. Crzychu

Crzychu User

so where is the xmas event?

18. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

ye christmas is in 2 days and still no christmas event? seriously?

19. The50

The50 User

im starting to think that christmas event is the last thing we should worry about...

20. BattleAxe

BattleAxe User

agreed....