1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Double XP/SP Event.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDoctor, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDoctor

TheDoctor User

id like to see an event like that,

and i bet u guys also? :d

2. Slasher

Slasher User

currently, there's so many players so few mobs in low zones, and you would like to have that?

3. Adamaris

Adamaris User

i would prefer if they actually open 1 or 2 more servers even if they have to open transfers or merge them in a future...2-4k people nearly the same level makes the game unplayable, you can't even fight for the spots because if you kill someone there are pretty much 10 more in sight to kill you, and having a gm spawning mobs it's certainly not the best solution, that only helps casters powerlevel and melee stand there watching how they get ksed over and over :d

not to mention that the new pk system it's almost like yelling out..."mages, go ks everyone because they won't kill you, you are safe!"
    people knows the pk penalty is so high that no one will pk them no matter how annoying they are.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  4. 0lmeR

0lmeR User

i'd like moar mobs in those areas :d coz this mages with their aoe attacks are annoying.

5. sunbreaker7

sunbreaker7 User

there's no event for it... they call it... normal lvling when gms spawn pile of mobs for nukers to powerlvl.

6. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.