1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK system - Congratulations

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Morpheus2403, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morpheus2403

Morpheus2403 User

congratulations to your f2p system and new redesign of game. i really enjoyed that. however, when i killed some annoying kid who was standing in the middle of the field for like 20 minutes (so he surely had his quest done) killing every quest mob in 1 hit with his magic, i got -720 reputation ( i say to myself.. nevermind, it was worth it.. and then people killed me. i check my rep. status and i see no change (hmm, maybe i need to kill lesser mobs instead of get killed for loosing my karma faster) and then i kill mob with red name - no change .. wtf? ok i go kill some mob with white name - +1 reputation wtfomgdpckurvacotodopiceje?

to sum up, you destroyed the only system which defended you from annoying people and which gave this game his worldwide reputation. i understand your reasons, but 700 mobs (and even not every mob, just some orcs and lizardmen and undead of your level) is just to much... there is no way you can do it when you get killed every second from players all around you. and i am not starting over. this is not about that one character but about the whole impact on the game.

so i wish you marry christmas and maybe someday, when you fix this huge bug (yes it is a bug! you have no right to change the core of the game, you have to make the game to be loved by majority not some whining kids) maybe i will come back to you. othewise, there will be soon game which destroy the whole mmo concept and many oldschool mmo will go to hell. i really do not wish lineage ii be among them, so i really appeal to you to do something with that - allow lost of karma by dying or make killing mobs more effective (allow getting rep. from every mob about your level and above without restriction, or make it faster at least 3 times). i think i really talk for majority of community with this topic, so please do not skip this.

yours
    fun of lineage ii since c4, guy who grew up with this game

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  2. Yevon

Yevon User

lmao it's not their fault,it's the update "goddess of destruction" that change the rules of pk system.it's not a bug or something else,just coexist with it.

3. Slasher

Slasher User

pking isn't core of lineage 2. it has many other options. as the levels pass by the karma is giving differently and clearing too. if you find some one annoying, go away, instead of killing him.

i understand your frustration. but please before you throw accusations, remember you're as guilty as you think they are. you pked, you get what is coming to you.

4. Morpheus2403

Morpheus2403 User

i did one pk so i have to make new character? he just respawn and go back and i have to exp the whole game again? really? cg... i am done with this game

5. TaoPaiPai

TaoPaiPai User

pk system has been destroyed in this crhonicle.

6. Slasher

Slasher User

pking at the low levels was always punished the most. because you giving the bad look of the entire community to possibly new player in server. this is new way of dealing with such kind of people from ncsoft.

gm's were announcing whole day : do not pk. if you don't listen to the staff, i'm afraid i cant help you. :)

7. Morpheus2403

Morpheus2403 User

well, then i am the unlucky one who did not notice any warnings.

8. Slasher

Slasher User

sorry to hear that. i hope you will give it another shoot, just this time be more careful :)

9. Morpheus2403

Morpheus2403 User

maybe after examination period in a college. i don't have nerves for this overcrowded starting zones and my computer don't like it neither.

10. Slasher

Slasher User

well good luck with your exams then :)

11. jahio

jahio User

ok but what about 40+ lvls who fight equal lvls? for example a friend of mine killed some archer who was killstealing our mobs for a long time. he got 720 negative reputation and for one killed mob, he get 1-2 positive reputation. this is insane. it's easier to make new character to 45 lvl than dekarm 1pk point.

i wonder, how will now clanwars or masspvp look like.... already missing times, when you could kill anyone, not just someone from "opposite fraction".

12. sebmania

sebmania User

now aoe exp its impossible because all random ppl can join u without pt.
    thanks to this system now we can w8 for enemy to heal rb to full hp and when he done we can pvp with him :d

i think they change this system when big rb will start or some castle fight.

13. x1xDISELx1x

x1xDISELx1x User

russian forum too cry.... bye pk,bye.... :d
    one pk = delete char,and create new xd

14. Duras

Duras User

its like in real life: kill a bunch of kids you get the chair :)
    ye the pk system is a little fuked up but its ncsoft's fault not innova's.
    (a jail system would've been good)

15. albertopl19

albertopl19 User

i have the solution... leave this game and never come back!

*edit: i will do it

16. Shockwave

Shockwave User

well yea +1, pk should get some update, cuz there will be always some ******s like me to pk someone, but when some mage come to my spot and ks my party and i cant really do nothing against nukes, he kills 1 hit, so my party should just leave?????? in case like that i just pk so.... next thing rbs, there will be always someone to pk, cuz there is always some ppl who doesnt understand, so...!
    hopefully we will get some changes there!
    ~shockwave

17. Sylvian

Sylvian User

i agree that new pk system pushed karma little bit to much, but to frankly we just need to get used to it.
    after all pk is a crime (murder) so person should be punished.

you have 2 options:
    - avoid pk, you can attack a guy but if he doen't respond simply move on
    - kill and face the consequences. if you don't have clan which help you out then it's simply your stupidy. you wanted to be lil gangsta but got ***** instead ;)

atm when most people running around solo problem is most visible, but it will change when ppl start hitting end-game. clan/alliances make it easier (at clan war there is no pk) also killing anonymous guys without clan will be not as big problem as now, when half of server will hunt for your red *** ;)

just get used and face the consequences of your actions like in real life. as simple as that.

18. Leonidar

Leonidar User

if it makes any diffrence i read people that explain that it is not as harsh in higher levels, as you can get rid of the karma faster.

19. Suporex

Suporex User

dude is right pk system is broken, and yeah i know it gets easier later, but punishing killing new players should refer to high levels killing low levels not to me pking kser on my level...

20. milorads

milorads User

`do not pk`

its like me saying, do not take that 100 euros on the floor ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.