1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK system - Congratulations

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Morpheus2403, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FighterBoss

FighterBoss User

okay pk system ****s,but since you knew it,notifications everywhere,why the hell you took pk ? lolen.

2. Pitja

Pitja User

man stop writing ********, pk is the core option of l2 (it was but koreans f*** it up), to in example remove lol carebears like you

3. Darkfish

Darkfish User

love it how all the nice guys talk about "pk is a crime so face the consequences like in real life!" :d
    dude! the reason i play a computer game is , cause i can do things i can't in real life :d

4. Apophis

Apophis User

like grinding mobs right ? :d

5. rusha

rusha User

i wonder something about pvp-pk system. i was trying to complete my daily quest with like other 1541615351 people. some of them have been just trying to last hit. i pissed of. i was really get mad beacuse of a summoner. as soon as i have done with quest, i decided to kill his summon as a punishment. but instead of staying flagged the game decided to punish me as a pker. after my instant death, i checked karma and it was only 90ish (dont remember exact number and cannot say did i also killed the summoner because he was using "transfer pain")

here my question comes: do you also get pk status when you kill a summoners pet,summon. if so do you get low karma because of it. or did i killed the summoner with his pet.(it's also possible i couldn't see because it was a mess) if so why my karma was low.

6. Slasher

Slasher User

yes, you get karma/reputation for pk'ing servitor. yes, you get less -reputation for killing the servitor. what is your level by the way?

7. DaevaPain

DaevaPain User

nc soft made a huge mistake if u ask me being able to pk someone was verry important now u can t do nothing to someone that annoys u

8. Slasher

Slasher User

well i've always preferred the pvp over the pk. saddest point is that not always that works out. during a raid, you can get 5 pk's so fast, you wouldn't even notice.

and after 5 pk's you drop your items. at old system it was easier - you just die once/pick up items or you kill the mobs around if you're lucky. now, there will be items all over the raid bosses. i guess it's not so funny after all.

9. devildking

devildking User

i think this new pk system needs to changed back. its just horrible the way it is if you pk someone you need to make a new char and i guess a lot of people just quit l2 at that point, at least one of my friends that started l2 with me just did.
    we were farming at a nice place when a healer and a kamael started attacking the monsters we were already farming on. since they didn't want to leave i attacked the kamael and he attacked back my friend wanted to make sure the healer wont just full heal the kamael suddenly so he focused the healer who just ran till he was dead.

so in conclusion my friend left the game because he tired to denie the strategical advantage of the healer choosing when he is attackable.
    of course its his own fault not considering that the healer dies fast and that he cant just smash him like he wants, but i dont think a apropriate punishment for pking is forcing the player to make a new char.

10. stomped

stomped User

if u do raids that menas u got a clan, and in god enemy clans are force to accept clan war, so it wont be liek cw cancels near raids or anything like that.

11. Sephora

Sephora User

all mmos are the same. you need to farm mobs/do quests to lvl up and you are forced to attack/like some allegiance. the only game that was different was l2 because even if the graphic is old, you were able to choose everything, you were able to choose who to kill, who to help, who to be your enemy/ally, everything, but now in this chrnonicle even if the graphics are a bit better and they did a major update, they changed the game so much, mostly in a good way...along the way they killed the spirit of l2 by removing pk system, they are transforming this game in something more similar with wow/aion, which are games for carebears because they force you to farm and farm no matter what or who is disturbing you. you cannot get a spot and keep it only for yourself.
    i guess we have to say bye bye to the days where ppl were pking at epics, sieges, rbs or even for a good farming spot...we must enjoy the "farm ville" along side the carebears.
    i agree the pk system was a bit too "easy" you pk someone, kill 3 mobs and you are ok, it needed a change but instead of improving it by making it harder, they destroyed it and with it they destroyed lineage, this is just another game...that's why i will w8 until they launch archeage and then i will quit this for good since by then it will be exactly like wow.

12. Morpheus2403

Morpheus2403 User

well, i fell the same, however i am waiting for gw2. :)

13. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

irrelevant as i was talking about the pk system that is the same as on ncwest and nckoreea. nothing custom here. yes they could change some things, but still the problem is not innova's.

14. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.