1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Pk system kills the player itself

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by sunbreaker7, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunbreaker7

sunbreaker7 User

how many of you have been pk in this server yet? i am not... but my friend is.
    he got about 700 karma points and now he gets rid of less than 1 karma by killing 1-3 mobs of his level.

he can't get such number of karma out even when the task seems imposibble. does it help him that everyone are there to kill him and he has no buffs or other things to help him kill faster.
    it is a total mess and seems impossible to get all the karma away.

why aren't people been warned about this?! why such thing even exist?! why first pk is so hard to get away?!!!!!
    no wonder why gms announce that they are not gonna lift off the penalty because everyone are asking it because of the mad penalty put on them.

seriously. it is faster to get new lvl 40 character than getting rid of all the karma. what is the point of all this?
    they need to reconcider making the pk penalty easier to lift off.

(sorry for my bad english)

2. Etherial

Etherial User

dear sunbreaker7, you are asking why people haven't been warned about this. each individual player has to be informed by himself on changes of the game in any new chronicle. the new reputation system (there is no pk system anymore) is feature of the new chronicle goddess of destruction. you can read more info here: http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/pat...ction/olympiad-and-pvp/pvp-and-reputation.php

so, innova team cannot consider making the penalties easier since something like that would be custom.

kind regards

p.s: questions have been answered, so topic will be closed.

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.