1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[WTF?] NO Proper duals at b/a/s grade! am i missing something?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by tallum, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delios

Delios User

remember !
    its not innova's or gm's fault!

they cant change game mechanics developed by ncsoft.

gms wanted to help us by making custom way to create duals.
    but as this is no bug ( according to ncsoft) they are not allowed to do so

salut,
    dегiоs

2. LFPvP

LFPvP User

wtf dude? ... :d they can do event? yes! they can set event npc with all type of weapons? yes! they do that? no! they whant to help us? no!!!!!!

3. Sillmaril

Sillmaril User

i'm so disgusted about this situation....... i want have chance to change my champ into other class i dont have time to lvl up new character it's ****ing sick and so unfair.
    ehh...lose the play satisfaction and willingness to lvling cause i must doing this with sh*it items when ppl got a and s weapon with no effort...gladiators and dancers do not leave this case without endings! we want the same game as other players ! i'm waiting for gm's replay and help to us.
    thanks.

4. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

ye :d but you forgot making cheap duals destroy economy, but giving full s grade but duals for cheap is not, trolololololol

and ye gms wanted to help, i don't know in what way they have to obey ncsoft, but i think they aren't allowed to do anything without asking ncsoft first...

5. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

maybe i'm get it wrong but it seems to me like this:

-innova hosts ncsofts server and they even pay for nc(most likely regulary)
    -nc won't let them do anything but hosting the server
    -innova get's a few euro(i don't have a slightest idea about the amount) and a sh*tload of dissapointed ppl

business politics=win

6. karstyle

karstyle User

stfu nab. check muertelegend oly pvp. he often use blunt to stun enemy, since blusters type attacks can be used with blunt. but since you are noob glad... qq

7. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

i have a great idea!

we should get premium account for a few months so we can have multiple clients: one to make alt chars all day for adena and another to buff for our party in the other!

i'm a genius! fukyeah!

8. scandalll

scandalll User

go buy shadow delusion duals you noob gladiators and blade dancers....

....this came from a blade dancer.
    i`m dissapointed ncsoft,very dissapointed.
    [​IMG][/url][/img]

9. bluezinx

bluezinx User

so, how the hell are we gonna make b a and s now???
    i have been leveling my bd for 5 days for nothing. is this real innova or some kind of sick joke??

10. Lashian

Lashian User

one thing, the merchant of mammon sell dual craft stamp? and where / when apparead?

if he sell dual stamp all problems will be solved

[​IMG]

11. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

hahaha nice try ;)

12. bluezinx

bluezinx User

but this situation is gonna stay like this? innova team will do nothing? i would like to know, cuz if nothing changes i need to start new char and retire my bd:(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  13. Delios

Delios User

innova cant do anything about it atm. (but maybe they will find out workaround later)

i know it is not perfect solution, but...

keep c grade duals for dancing and buy other weapon to deal dmg.

i am almost hitting a grades now (and i dont even play alot) using just sword.

you can use dagger or greatsword.
    for b grade damascus [focus] is great, better than non-sa-duals that you could get.
    and you can use shield and tank! (i tank mobs in toi).

glad is losing his pvp potential without duals but can deal dmg to mobs and lvl up just as quick as others.

salut,
    dегiоs

14. scandalll

scandalll User

they won't do nothing about it i'm 100 % sure about that...i've seen some bds fighting with other weps like daggers and stuff.

15. agalitsa

agalitsa User

sad bd here....

16. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

in cases like this i want to smash the face of the one who is responsible for this s**t.. i know it's not innovas fault as they can only hope to get some kind of approval or agreement with ncsoft.. but please get some rights to please your players :(

17. LFPvP

LFPvP User

ppl you need to understand 1 thing ... inova can't do any modify, but they can do a event (with weaps or etc) they don't do it, thats meant they give a f**k on us!

18. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

are you sure they can do whatever event they want? i think they tried it with the "get the needed items and we trade them for duals", but that got blocked from ncsoft.. don't know if they do a "buy bound duals for 1 week at the 'dual mastercraftman of mammon' who is traveling with the blacksmith of mammon" ncsoft will not again block this.. but well they do path of awakening, they block this in order to get 10 more players on their server...

19. Hentai

Hentai User

don't mean to be insensitive, but ..reroll or stop crying.

the situation is awful , yes. but whining about it won't do much. innova have their limitations set by ncsoft, and the "feature" with the duals comes from the creators of the game, it wasn't something the russian came up with to ruin your fun.

20. cheet

cheet User

ur wrong! they give a f**k alot, but their hand r tight. go to main lineage page and flame ncsoft for this ****. gms here r the best gms i meet on any server. even on shillen no1 spawned mobs at q locations at 3rd day... here? i saw them spaming mobs for ppl even today. for all stupid kids. they cant change the data bcs it is written in the license agreement. end of topic. stop spamming! lets make a solution!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.