1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[WTF?] NO Proper duals at b/a/s grade! am i missing something?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by tallum, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intrepid

Intrepid User

exactly what i'm saying i had similar issue with my glad than i just switched to a necro...

2. Snapax

Snapax User

dear *mr smart dulis* :confused:

for god sake. maybe time too stop make drama and cry.
    you all the time writing your replay with with cry mode on

server admin was clean and clearly replay about duals bugs . (https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=1886 )

lineage2.eu is offical server were you can play for free. you must be thx too innova team you play lineage2. ofi.. not l2java. servers were is full with bugs.

lineage2.eu is offical server not l2java were you can post your s, hits too admin and cry mode on, and for dont lost donat players in privat server he will doo all what you wana. in lineage2.eu , cry mode dont work.

someting dont like easy way-->lineage2 topzone. and goo play some l2java server.

about bd..( 1bd +wc+3 archers exp at toi 5-9 floor bd dont need even hit mobs just f.. dance and get your exp. )
    about glas, yes with gladiator is hard, but they exp .

p.s for your knowledges i know 4 lanuages for me its enough (latvian, lithuan, russian, english, ) if you have some personal problems with me ,pm me privat.

dear intrepid you say, you clearly have no power to think logically. logically is cry in this thread even admins was replied. and writing bullsh,its about nerf some other class and ets delete items. ore put in shops. ore cry about i cant exp aaa.???

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  3. Intrepid

Intrepid User

okay and now please try again cause i really dont understand anything from what you just said and you clearly have no power to think logically.

4. Mtfer

Mtfer User

just stop posting your ******** already, no one reads/understands it.

5. Snapax

Snapax User

stop cry and go exp

6. Dulis

Dulis User

you clearly cant speak english nor underastand the meaning of the word "cry". go back to your russian cave.

how is this supposed to be the official server than people cant get a weapon and are given lame excuses like "dual swords ruins economy".

7. cheet

cheet User

first of all! u must be a private server gamer ur self since u dont know that we have bugs on retail servers. second! ur a sws spamming in a bd, glad topic! third! is about ur 4 language knowledge is funny! 3 of these r almost the same, so dont make ur self smart. in my opinion stop spamming in topic that isn`t ur issue!

8. Aislan

Aislan User

well i am pretty sure, that all posts, how we cry are from people playing something else than gladi or bd. i would like to see you, if your preferable character should buy a grade weapon for 24kk instead of 3kk from shop. or use shadow delusion duals untill 76 and after make 30 new characters to earn money for s grade, especially if all of you have s grade in luxury. so pls, if you are not gladi or bd stfu and dont comment.

and problem is, that there wasnt any reply, any solution writen by gms or someone responsable. well, maybe they can say f..k you all, we cant change it, if you dont like it, play other character. but if we will, and in few days there will appear some sollution, people will be more angry than now.

9. cheet

cheet User

yes it would be nice if gm`s would say something. even a simple f**k you, just to let us know anything. it`s like with a job aplication "they say we will call, and u wait for an year w/o answer."

10. Volo.

Volo. User

i think the whole "you can exp in toi and just dance don't even need to deal damage" argument needs to gtfo and people spouting this nonsense needs to stfu.

what about solo quests, what about dailies, what about pvp?

start thinking in a broader perspective.

you try killing 80 mobs in the swamp with b grade shadow duals when you're a melee also. try ksing and outkilling mages and archers and all other melees in a grade who are dd classes and you're only a semi-dd with mid grade b.
    sure i understand tanks have this problem too but tanks at least get proper gear, in fact, tanks have the best gear bound options of all classes imo all the way to s grade and they knew their class wouldn't deal damage when they picked it.

anyway if you can't consider this before opening your mouth i suggest you take a step back and start thinking beyond your short tiny nose.
    perhaps ask pinocchio wtf he thinks.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  11. bluezinx

bluezinx User

yeah even that would be nice. this gm team is so rude by just ignoring the case....

12. Heron

Heron User

i have to say that i really dislike people that give us bd players so many tips on how "ride this wave"....
    i dont like leeching and just dancing, we are semi-dds.. and saying "you have shadow duals", well lets see how well
    you hit as a archer with an emi in blazing swamp... kinda same shiit...while mages pay 14kk for their dc sets and a good a gr weapon
    we gotta pay 20kk for a tallum and a gr duals...and we grind way much slower then mages. atleast bds are needed in parties, im really sorry
    for gladiator players :/ how could they just forget to fix this, its so sad.

p.s all of this rage, made me start oeing a pair of bgr duals, they are +9 now, and im doing +1 each day in protest !

13. Keinas

Keinas User

i think i will go to ncwest d: because i'm 70lv bd and i can't kill mobs in solo area. and in pvp i'm 0 only for dances

14. Lashian

Lashian User

now is when the rest of ppl have his s grade and u still c

15. Lashian

Lashian User

meanwhile all of your weapons s grade cots 6.3kk adena, for craft my s grade duals i need:

20.3kk dark legion + craft tallum blade (good lucky) + dual craft stamp.

you can get one dual craft stamp with the manor system in siegues...oh wait, no manor and no siegues

and yes this is one qq thread, now can u say w8 for r grade, all of then need forgothen blade that also need craft...

for all ppl, dont make a bd or glad....this ****s

16. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

we went to a fortress siege the other day to see what's changed and took us around 20 minutes to brake the front gate... the guards had more def than the gate, they blood red even for the 76+ chars so they 80++(someone said they are lv90). we were 4 partyes in full a and some s.
    the castle gates/guards will be the same so most likely it will took months to get our hands on dualcraft stamps.

p.s.: i had some pvp with my shadow delu*delu today vs chars in full s...it was pretty "fun".

17. An7yk

An7yk User

i do not understand why everyone can to have a gun bound, just gladi and bd have c sux/b shadow.
    why? tell me one good reason, why it is so...
    and duals need dcs -> another disadvantage
    previously been common duals, why not now bound too?

admin, can you little help us? give dcs to the shop, because it all will sell overpriced !!! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  18. xAndrei

xAndrei User

all gladiators(angry kids) now powned
    stfu gimps and go exp some new char!

19. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

it's funny how they say "we wait for fix" while korea has already fixed it but we have to wait 6 month for next big update instead of a simple patchfix... well.. i don't rly feel like playing on innova anymore.. played 3 days on ncwest and got my +4 a duals.. the lag is about the same on both servers..

20. Nicomm

Nicomm User

for s, i think you forgot one thing (but need confirmation) :
    you can't put attribut on bound weapon ! so real s weapon doesn,t cost 6kk only ! unless you don't want attribut but this would be a little stupid not to use attribut while you're with s grade.

for b and a however, i agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.