1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[WTF?] NO Proper duals at b/a/s grade! am i missing something?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by tallum, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desdenova

Desdenova User

i agree that for the bd this is indeed a serious problem but gladiators can still farm super-fast with blunt weapons and autoattacks, just find a grinding zone where mobs have weakness to blunts. there are plenty of them.

2. Senti

Senti User

omg. when people attack gladiator he cant win pvp w/o skills from dual sword. when he use c grade weapon for pvp he have low dmg when other player use weapon s .... you kidding me ?

3. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

i play bd and its really uncool.. everyone running around with b grade weaps with sa (and complain about what a crappy sa the got...) and i can't do **** without party cuz i don't do dmg or get ks'ed like hell from nuker/archer... all get free b grade, dual user get nothing cuz they need normal swords.. not even bound ones.. i would have no prob if i can use bound weaps to craft duals.. but no you can't-.- guys buy s grade for 6kk, i buy b duals for ~11kk without stone of purity..

4. Etherial

Etherial User

questions have been answered and since this topic is turning into a conversation and no need to close it since many ppl are concerned on the subject, moving it to discussion section.
    kind regards

5. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

where was it answered? do we get bound duals soon or what?

6. Keinas

Keinas User

yes where is answer i dont saw that ;/ cuz its really **** rage on !

7. Babatukas

Babatukas User

nice time to roll a blade dancer then.
    damn,where were my brains. the hell will i do on later levels

8. Keinas

Keinas User

me to what i will do ? so where is that answer ? will great if add dual in shop :) or like ncwest give packs (armors weapons)

9. SleepnDreamn

SleepnDreamn User

there might be a bug in grocery shop. i'm not sure but aren't dual craft stamps be sold there not the r grade ones?
    also one good duals is common sls*sls i think. made in aden by a blacksmith. it should cost you 50 or so sop's. i'll check it out when i log in.

10. Alkaz

Alkaz User

dear etherial,

when you say that our answer is somewhere, please tell us where, it can be really useful for everyone.

regards,

11. Delios

Delios User

common items are no longer in-game.

you can make bound duals d/c grade in giran (at blacksmith), but there is no way to craft bound duals for b/a/s grade.
    blacksmith in aden only offers normal duals craft.
    this is great disadvantage for blade dancer/gladiator.

before you start hating, bear in mind that those are ncsoft design failures, not innova's.

i still have to find mammon to check if he can offer anything in this matter.

salut,
    dегiоs

12. -Gojo-

-Gojo- User

i think the next time bds log in game they should find b and a duals+4( untradeable) as a compensation for all the discrimination done against them!

13. Delios

Delios User

<looks at my skin color>
    i knew it!

(yes, i play as bd->enchanter here. bye bye lovely kamael q.q)

salut,
    dегiоs

14. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

blacksmith off mammon is same, only that he crafts a - r grade normal duals..

15. Vivinia

Vivinia User

guess now my bd will just dance and let the big boys kill the mobs, since i will be doing insignificant damage after level 60.

or i'm just gonna roam around with bow - at least they didn't took that from us - till s80 grade.

16. -Gojo-

-Gojo- User

has anyone tried a bd with a dagger or a 2h-sword? i think that at some point it would be better to use one of those instead of duals c.

17. Keinas

Keinas User

if u can dance with it it would great but but its boring to change weapons ;d

18. Ophidian

Ophidian User

i don't get it really... so they take out common items, they take out the shadow weapons b you could buy in aden and then they also make it impossible to make duals out of unidentified weapons... this makes no sense at all if you see that all other b-grade weaps cost 1kk and sls*sls = 11kk + 500 sop...

oh and gotta love all ******ed comments saying "man make spoiler like it should be" while they're all whining about their "useless" sa they get on their 1kk b-grade weapon.

19. Intrepid

Intrepid User

and theres no answer when its going to change...seriously the shops should be fixed really fast and that means in hours every single char who needs a dual sword falls behind so bad that it becomes really useless to play with the char...

change those common items in the craft list to bound and its all good simple as that...

i talked with gms ingame: its a bug which they know about and wait for the patch to fix it. there will be a chance to craft bound duals.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
  20. Wdrive

Wdrive User

correction, this was the old lineage ii. with all the changes implemented in god to help players until s grade in a cheaply manner i find it completely ridiculous for dual wield users to spend a lot of adena on making dual swords.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.