1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[WTF?] NO Proper duals at b/a/s grade! am i missing something?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by tallum, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darksie

Darksie User

dude do us a favor, gtfo this topic plz.

2. Keinas

Keinas User

your char is not bd and glad yes ?

3. Darksie

Darksie User

atm i get the feeling he is here just to troll us.

4. areyoureallythatdumb

areyoureallythatdumb User

ok, you are trolling.
    i know how we can make money and buy normals swords. but you dont see how its a problem that everybody can buy their weapons cheap and i have to make 10 chars and transfer cash to do the same? you dont get that do you?

5. Dulis

Dulis User

so in other words there will be no common duals higher than c grade.
    now please, tell me how the hell am i supposed to play as a bladedancer now ? wait half a year for next update ? somehow get ~100kk for a grade duals and dual sword craft stamp ? or should just all bladedancers/gladiators create new character or quit game?
    this game version as it is now is full of bugs.
    you can find common dual swords for crafting, but common shouldnt even exist here!
    you can find dual sword craft stamp for r grade in shop but not for lower grades. wtf seriously.

6. Snapax

Snapax User

guys before you start play here i see you was play at l2java servers and never at off, and you don"t know how collect adena ( and make duals )
    i was play at teon and ru off.( wen i was 74 lvl i was make first my duals b garde sls , for this whole clan was hellp me with sop, a grade dauls i was drop weapons from rb. then clan give me dual craft stamp from castle. and s grade duals i was got only from antharas wen he was drop dl.
    now. god upades have koreans for get about low lvl duals. next updates will be fix, and you will can make duals. low lv. you can read it at( https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=1632&page=6 ) its not innova fault,. b grade you can make bound duals, about a and s wait updates. ( about how kill mobs man you was never hear about party exp? mass clan exp ???
    and btw? were you will take s grade soulshots wait some 1 motnh, then in server will be s grade lol. maybe some 2 weeks. gladi and bd is slowe exp chars read news.
    1.dd class mage,
    2.dd class archers.
    3.dd wairios.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
  7. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

@ innova, please let us be able to change our race/class.. we can't do s**t without proper gear...

8. Duvel

Duvel User

i really loled with this one :d the whole thing is getting funny. it's just a joke. this server is a joke. gz innova, you just wiped-out 2 classes. you are the first server to achieve such a thing. :)

9. Snapax

Snapax User

maybe time too wipe your ***, stupit 15 yeard age brains. kids wihout *** real life knowleges and dont know even know how work all staffs

10. Duvel

Duvel User

no, i don't intend to spend dozens of hours farming millions of adena just to make some b-grade weapon, when all the rest of the server have their b-a-s weapons almost for free. sorry.
    i'd rather go to ncwest where all the classes are equal and balanced.

11. Snapax

Snapax User

then ***.. leave server and dont meess forum with your crying and trash post .
    p.s only dont for get about ncwest server. with huge unbalancet donat, + different time zone, + very huge lags because you will have very hight ping . bb gl you in ncwest

12. Vivinia

Vivinia User

just for your information, the same issue exist on ncwest and nckorea servers, not only on innova.

furthermore, innova wanted to fix this, but ncsoft didn't let them - please read this topic: https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=1886 .

13. Snapax

Snapax User

14. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

we know that but ncwest covered this problem with their path to awakening 30 day items but i fail to understand why innova can't or don't want to do something similar.
    and when u say we are free to leave this server and can go to ncwest instead u are absolutely right.
    it would be just a stupid business politics from innova if they let potential costumers go beacause they not providing support for they product.
    well maybe it's just a very few bd/glad in the server and it's not worth it for them. it's sad.

15. areyoureallythatdumb

areyoureallythatdumb User

you still dont understand that ncwest ppl get the stuff for free thats why nobody is complaining over there. even the mods dont understand this. well at least the premium stuff wasnt ingame and made me waste cash on this server. cya on ncwest

16. Arciks

Arciks User

i was playing with dualist human back in days, but now as i read this topic i just went for ranger elf,never played with bow before,but looks like its cool to be super dd

17. Horizon

Horizon User

well, why don't you nice ppl ask the gms for an event, only for dual users, were they'd give unbind scrolls a,b,c? - i'm not too sure about it but i think i saw scrolls like that - *event only ofc.

18. Duvel

Duvel User

i still haven't understood what's the relation between ncsoft and innova. i thought that they were different companies, or am i wrong?
    so you're telling me that innova can't do anything without getting ncsoft's permission? not even for serious matters that affect the gameplay of a large number of players?
    and i know that the same issue exists on ncwest. but ncwest has already taking the appropriate measures for this, by implementing "path to awakening". so their customers have nothing to be angry about, since they are provided with their duals until 76lvl.
    so only innova is left with this problem. and that's the reason i'm so furious. because 1 company (ncwest), that has no problems at all, is forbiding the other company (innova) to solve it's problems. it's sounds completely irrational.

19. Vivinia

Vivinia User

ncsoft is the creator of lineage 2. originally the game was only available on korea, after that they expanded their market to europe, both americas and few other regions.
    innova bought the game from ncsoft and they created new servers in russia some time ago, now ncsoft 'allowed' them to expand their market to whole europe.
    ncwest is a part of the original ncsoft, while innova is just a company that bought lineage 2.

the important thing is that ncsoft still provides innova with updates, fixes etc.

we know that ncwest created the path to awakening, but i guess that innova couldn't just copy it.
    and i really doubt that path was meant to be a fix for the dual swords issue, it was just a marketing move to get new players.

20. Horizon

Horizon User

important to remember innova has license to host lineage 2, not to modify it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.