1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[WTF?] NO Proper duals at b/a/s grade! am i missing something?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by tallum, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

of course. but i dare to say that the majority of those new players don't have a slightest idea about this problem and maybe they will never know because it will be fixed by the time they needed a bounded one. i bet they will start a topic like this when it's hit them though. :d

2. UrbanDenim

UrbanDenim User

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
  3. LFPvP

LFPvP User

hmm and you don't need anymore players? you don't whant to do any marketing move (+ solution to the problem) like ncwest or such act? or do some event like was in ruoff pc club or smting like that? better to sit and look how ppl go out from server becouse they can't exping.

4. Dulis

Dulis User

please understand us as a bladedancer/gladiator players who use dual swords. we cant play without bound weapons.
    if you cant fix bugs in game, maybe you could make some kind of "event" for dual weapons there you could get 30day free dual swords.
    i would even agree for "like us on facebook and get free duals".
    to leave things as they are now would be just terrible.

for the love of god somebody shoot snapax.

5. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

maybe u do know, but i doubt the majority of the players know about the details of the licencing contract between ncsoft and innova.
    for example if the gm-s want to make an ingame event in core which is needed custom npc-s they can't do it? so here will be only the same events which ncwest have. if so why we can't have anything like path to awakening with free 30 day items till s80 grade?

6. Snapax

Snapax User

lisen small no iq member . maybe i"m russian and what? man if you have some problems with your psich.,, maybe goo too doctor he can hellp you, with pills , sleep for ever.

how you know need ore no, you are moderator,? i say only my options soo ypur post is trash

good day yung man.

7. Snapax

Snapax User

8. FVmemo

FVmemo User

still gladiators are able to use 1 hand/2hand sword but what about bd ... gl ;d
    p.s i might be lvling prp but if i cant afford myself duals no way i would do that :d

9. Duvel

Duvel User

i see.. well, i can understand that innova doesn't have complete freedom to act. but there should be some kind of solution to this. if ncsoft doesn't allow you to manufacture unidentified dual swords, at least do sth else.. i don't know, give normal duals that will expire in 30-days.. like a part of an event or sth.
    at the moment gladis and bds are completely useless. they can't exp over 60lvl. and definately we can't w8 until ncsoft release a new update.

10. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

buy d grade duals and a grade dager - dance - swap - you rock l2p

11. DwarfStar

DwarfStar User

and another thing, let`s say we manage with those dualls until lvl 76, where do we get tallum blade for dual s ? is the subclass quest reward tallum blade? or pailaka 61 ? i`m new to this chronicle so i don`t realy know all the quests/rewards and so on.

12. Lashian

Lashian User

we are just owned, say thanks to ncfail

13. DwarfStar

DwarfStar User

well i saw someone before said his point of view about geting s grade dualls, tallum blade from rb and so on, what if i`m not in any clan or constant party lol, i kill rb alone? i think all ppl desirve equal chances at items, not go at rb to get low a and the rest of classes get s from shop with 6kk and with great chance to have sa

14. Dulis

Dulis User

the first problem is blacksmith is able to craft common duals out of common items. in god update all common items should have been changed to unidefintied. they implemented it to d and c grades but looks like forgot for b grade and higher. as a consequence we cant obtain bound duals higher than c grade.
    there still is opportunity to craft normal duals by using normal weapons, that would cost ~10kk adena and 450 sop to make a b grade duals. atm it is kinda impossible to do that since there is almost no economy on server. all other classes can pay 1.7kk adena for top b grade weapon or just take it from palaika quest. but in palaika you cant get dual swords.

to craft a or higher grade weapons is much more complicated. in shop there is only top grade weapons and dual sword crafting stamp grade r but there is no lower grades. in others words it is impossible to get a or higher grade any kind of dual weapons now. even after it will be possible to obtain dual craft stamp to craft dual swords will cost so much you cant afford it.

15. DwarfStar

DwarfStar User

dual craft stamp you get from mamon, at merchant i saw it was dual craft stamp, and mamon is respawning randmly in every town at a time interval, aniways, and the ppl that say dance with c grade farm with b,a dagger are just other classes and just talk, what about pvp? what about switching weapons at every 2 min, lol talking realy from ppl with other classes

16. Snapax

Snapax User

guys all this bugs innova team know and wana fix how much faster, but they cant... because dont have right modifi.. game . wihout ncsoft i was say this x745657 times. need only wait, think how other ways you can exp. your bd ore glad,.
    i hope innova will fix fast this bugs, but until this we must wait new updates .

17. LFPvP

LFPvP User

they don't whant to do anything, if thay wana they already set some events or other things ... why you don't understand this?

18. DwarfStar

DwarfStar User

yea well wait is a good thing, xp with lower grades weapons and so on, at high lvls ppl won`t get me as bd with c dualls when we go at lvl 70+ spots, so i have to xp alone, at lvl 70 with c duals? and those c dualls are mid. as i said, all ppl talk but they have other classes. til they will fix this i`l se probably mages/archers and so on at lvl 80+ troling with dinasty and i still strugle to make b/a dualls. and as bd we are needed for dances, what about gladiators? they need good weapon to farm eaven in party, good luck for a gladiator at lvl 70 with mid c dualls.

19. Divertino

Divertino User

simple question to innova or ncsoft then or whoever told that this is normal:

duelist 70+ lfp with c grade duals! (148 p.atk weapons!)
    anyone?

20. Lashian

Lashian User

ncsoft have their free top duals +4 and free r grade. this just owned to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.