1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What is this ****ing PK System?? Where is L2??

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Colwyn, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colwyn

Colwyn User

do you think l2 will have a futur with a system like that?
    impossible to pk someone to get a spot farm, yet i think it's the basis of lineage.
    if you die, you do not reduce your karma so you respawn all the time with no buff, no mobs to kill, with nothing... how do you dekarma now??
    eight years to play a great game, the pvpest game i knew, with a great community of pvp's player and now, what do you do?? you hurt all this player with this pk sytem and only serve the noobs guy who don't want to pvp and want to do only pve... but this game is not that, it's its politic...

2. Koren

Koren User

change game if you don't like it.
    pking at low lvl to get a spot was already dumb before this update.

3. Suporex

Suporex User

why pking and low levels was dumb? it was great system, only that should be taken care of was high levels killing low levels. not same levels fighting over spot, or taking care of kser.

i read http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/pat...ction/olympiad-and-pvp/pvp-and-reputation.php

and seriously thinking if to keep playing this broken lineage game.

4. Koren

Koren User

it was dumb because if you pked at low lvl in these zones to get a spot, you had to be killed in the following 10 secs. so you can't secure a spot by pking.
    i was talking to this guy that pking in this situation was realy dumb before too.

5. hachre

hachre User

the new pk system is seriosuly ****ed up. i hope it will get reverted in an upcoming update...

6. Toyaga

Toyaga User

this new system is one of the best things to happen to l2. thank you ncsoft korea!

7. hachre

hachre User

maybe you should go play wow then.

8. Suporex

Suporex User

what a ****, it is not about securing a spot is about teaching you not to pk, as if you run back and pk others will pk you and i remember there were the zones where people were not killink pker for killing kser and you easly could drop karma killing mobs at your level.

but reading your posts in other threads i will stop the coversation as it is obvious you are a troll.

9. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.