1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Do you like PK system?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MrHahn, Dec 9, 2011.

?

Do you like current PK system?

1. Yes (Players are protected from power abusers)

26.9%
  2. No (L2 is all about PK for me)

58.2%
  3. I don't care (Its indifferent for me)

14.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHahn

MrHahn User

everyone is talking about it. some are against it and some defend it. so here is a poll, tell me what do you think abuout current negative reputation system.

2. Slasher

Slasher User

i'll shoot your campaign right here.

it's not innovas invention. it's how it been since ge, pking in low levels always been punished severely. it's bad role model for new players, and this is how ncsoft deals with it.
    so technically, w/e you will say, no matter how many pools you make, innova cannot change the retail details.

sorry, please wait till 50~ level to pk. that will ensure your reputation cleans faster. but best idea would be not to pk. you don't punch people in street just because they are in same line as you are. be patient.

3. Moonpax

Moonpax User

pk at this game level = new char , so its little scary (missclick for example and u must makieng char from beginning).should be some solution to remove bad rep.points

4. Idolator

Idolator User

what? yes i do lol

the old pk system wasn't perfect, but it was better then this. kill someone accidentally and you either make a new char or spend hours and hours clearing your rep. i know this is ncsofts ballgame and not innovas, but the only thing needed here is either a low lvl quest that helps you clear pk faster, say killing a considerable amount of mobs and the reward would be +30 to +60 (random number between them) rep points, or increase the amount of rep points gained while killing mobs. if we still had the force attack system, where you had to click ctrl to attack a player, then killing someone accidentally would be kinda hard. but now you can attack anyone who is flagged without using ctrl, so in large groups in the middle of alot of mobs it could be hard not to accidentally kill someone lol

5. MrHahn

MrHahn User

lol, are u out of ur fuking mind man. this seems a compaign to you? i just wanna see what ppl thnk. stop being pro innova

6. AnyColour

AnyColour User

most people dont like it, but they (we) will have to adapt

+ it shouldnt be that bad at high level

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  7. Slasher

Slasher User

idolator, you dont ctrl+left click on person accidentally. you pk, you face the consequences. that cleared in-game announcement by gm's.

8. VulstaR

VulstaR User

but stil not being able to kill ksers to improve your exp rate is annoying, the worst part is even if you pk them you dont get exp so you either have ksers evrywhere or you are not getting exp while removing loads of negative rep points. ofc they cant just change it, but it stil sucs. and the more ppl complain evrywhere the bigger the chance it will someday reach the guys responsible for the game updates.

9. Slasher

Slasher User

currently all the servers population is low level, that's why it's so frustrating. so wait a week or two, this problem will clear itself.

10. Truga

Truga User

accidently ctrl+click on people erryday

11. Waldorf

Waldorf User

dude not all pkers are evil griefers. sometimes pking is your only line of defense again ksers (the real griefers of this game).
    right now this game promotes ksing and that is wrong. i don't care if it's better at high levels, i care about where i am now, mid levels.

12. Volkuss

Volkuss User

no. i want old pk system. now i cant ppls who still my trains :(

13. VulstaR

VulstaR User

ok this pk system is even worse then i thought i was, we had 2 aoe nukers 1 tank and 1 warlord pulling some trains, now random mages start nuking and aoe'ing our mobs, and when we flag them they just stop there aoe attacks and start casting single target skills so they dont get flagged. and we just cant pk them cuz the insane pk penalty. im out off this, how are you supposed to farm in party if randoms can freely ks your trains?

14. noisy43

noisy43 User

i want to pk players with stupid names, ugly characters, noob healers, noob tanks, etc.
    that's why i played l2 instead of wow and other sh*ts.

15. zsemle

zsemle User

the pk system is fine, it just needs a little tweak if it stays like this on high lvls

16. Xtra999

Xtra999 User

is a holy ****

17. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

i don't like it.. it's an invitation for nukers/archers to ks everything!

18. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.