1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Dont delete my post again ! try to answer

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by bleeder, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bleeder

bleeder User

why you put dualbox at donate ?? how we'll go for xp after 40 ? can you say me ? its hard to xp after 40 without support come on guys make it like real official..for bots ok we understand its **** but why cant dualbox?

2. Fabien06800

Fabien06800 User

you have the party search option or create a new pt room, you have the world info > hunting zone system, you have plenty of website who describe the best place to xp, you also have clan recruiting. there are a lot of options to xp on lineage and without dualboxing.

3. Volkuss

Volkuss User

exp after 40+... easy. find pt and go. if u want play with dual box go to private servers (where is a lot o bug, skills doesnt works). you can use dualbox if u buy premium account but now is not possible to buy.

4. bleeder

bleeder User

ncwest have dual too this make you go until 85 more easy...just dont tell me if you want go play there like kids.! but if they put this donate in 2-3 months then its ok!

5. Waldorf

Waldorf User

well if your objective is to reach max level as fast as possible, you will surely go premium anyways, for the 2x xp, right?

6. Apophis

Apophis User

the option for dualbox will be available as soon as premium account will be available also. for the moment enjoy a week with live people.

7. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.