1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Spiritshot lag

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Cogito1992, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cogito1992

Cogito1992 User

hi, i wanna ask if someone else have spiritshot lag? i mean when u casting one skill and another immediately, sometimes soulshot doesn't activate and skill casting is increased.. any one have same problem and have some solution to share?

2. Slasher

Slasher User

post your pc spec's if you can, and your internet connection

3. Dainius

Dainius User

if i am currently casting and click to cast, the 2nd casting is longer, because shots activates after beginning of casting.

4. Slasher

Slasher User

it might be just visual bug, and every skill has its own use/reuse time. can you be more specific?

5. Gruummsh

Gruummsh User

put spirit shots in your shortcuts bar.
    right click on the relevant shortcut, where you put the spiritshots.
    fixed.

6. Fusion

Fusion User

there is no lag. he's probably coming from a private l2j server where shots activate before casting.
    solution: stop spamming skills like a headless chicken.

7. Slasher

Slasher User

well i said it in a nice way.

but i like the headless chicken idea :))

8. Cogito1992

Cogito1992 User

no guys. in test server, when it were less ppl playing, was no ss lag at all. it is really annoying and i am not headless chicken at all, its really make casting slower(not visual bug, checked with real reuse time) i have to wait about second when i can cast another spell cause spiritshots really don't rush to set... and it is because server overload, so i wonder if it can be fixed soon or better choose some fighter

9. Apophis

Apophis User

cogito1992 you seem to be the only one reporting this problem. i didn't have such problem on my nuker till now. so i don't know what is to be fixed.

10. omigad

omigad User

ah i see...
    welcome to l2 off

only in l2 java all spirishots increase casting, on official only first.
    delay in animation is normal

11. lisail

lisail User

yeah same problem here.and before you say something stupid:i played l2 on teon wayyyyy back.we didnt have this problem before.if you push skill button twice in a row (f1 f1) the second spell will be cast before the server can activate the second spiritshot.it kinda ****s but theres nothing we can do really.

12. _Sky_

_Sky_ User

well hes not the only one :) i can feel it too... lag, ss lag and dc every 5 minutes :) thats how i play this game so far :)

13. Tomasi

Tomasi User

welcome to l2 retail all of u... it is good, not a bug...

14. Cogito1992

Cogito1992 User

wtf u talking about retail? it was normal till server was not overloaded. in same server core was no ss lag. but now it is kinda crowded thats why spiritshots lag. its definitely not l2 off gamestyle. if u don not know about is discussion stay silence. when server are in normal population not heavy everything is fine

15. maxver

maxver User

`
    true story

16. zsemle

zsemle User

lag couses ss lag, if you ever played in lag you know that. i can't belive people still ask for pc specs for this kind of problem. its an issue with the server, not even the internet connection itself.

there were specific skills on the test server, after which your ss didnt apply to the next hit. armor crush for example.

17. Waldorf

Waldorf User

that's a good one... this is the most laggy l2 server i've ever played on (during prime time only) and also the most over populated one. even l2 official on release day back in 2004 wasn't this bad (apart from the fact that the servers crashed like 5 times a day).
    how do i know it's not me or my isp that's causing the lag?
    - if i play on na servers in the evening (eu time) i get no lag.
    - if i play warhammer online in the evening i get no lag.
    - if i play on core during off hours i get no lag.
    - if i play on core in the evening i get lag spikes every 10 seconds and a generally higher than normal latency.

i don't know if you're playing right now but trying to quest with all these small lag spikes and with all the ruthless ksing going on doesn't make a good gaming experience at all. i just quit out of frustration and i'm no whiner, it takes alot to piss me off.
    i don't even blame them for ksing anymore, it's normal given the sick over population.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
  18. Truga

Truga User

this sometimes also happens with soulshots. every once in a while they won't activate in time for your next hit. happens only in laggy spots to me though (like, say, when gms spawn over 9000 mobs in 3 seconds). hasn't happened in "normal gameplay" to me yet.

19. sixtimesdead

sixtimesdead User

are u kidding me ? have you seen ncsoft's new server shilen ? core doesnt even have half of its population.

20. Waldorf

Waldorf User

i didn't try shilen, only magmeld and yeah it does feel like core has more people. i can see how shilen might be the worste of the 3 though, specially during the us prime time, what a nightmare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.